Possible Attraction in France pavilion (Epcot) Update - new Attraction Greenlit

EricsBiscuit

How would he get that? Another restructuring, or just straight out buying out the remaining stockholders?
The Walt Disney Company will make a formal offer the that Saudi prince in April. He will most likely accept. Then, by law, TWDC will have to buy out the outstanding shares because it will own 95% or more of the underlying asset (DLPR). Hope this helps.

Magic Feather

I'm hoping Living with the Land will retain its' non-IP driven experience? Hopefully just a brush up?
Don't fret. It will be a change, but a welcome one at that.
Do you think an element (not the Land pavilion) will come online for 2020?
I'd be shocked if one of the elements wasn't online in 2018.
At this point the biggest question for me is what will happen to all the space in both Innoventions East and West? Really that is a lot of space they could put in a new revolving "expo" area, new restaurants, even a dark ride or two. I just hope they at least remove the window films and reopen some of the closed off entrances to the buildings. Bring the buildings back to life in glorious EPCOT fashion. Epcot needs it's hub/main street, whatever you want to call it, to be awe-inspiring again.

Expect a parger emphasis on dining, especially in East. West's plans are unique, and I personally have large faith in them. No rides (AFAIK which isnt everything).

Haymarket2008

Expect a parger emphasis on dining, especially in East. West's plans are unique, and I personally have large faith in them. No rides (AFAIK which isnt everything).

A positive post about Epcot from someone in the know is quite welcome! Thanks!

Sounds good, but increasingly it seems like 3PCOT is going to be a mixed bag.

Cesar R M

The Land will be due for another overhaul next decade. The ride should get some alterations and Circle of Life will be replaced.
I hope they dont go again into "lets shove any random IP here". But yeah the overhaul is necessary. I still remember how a lot of the land ride doesn't work.

Cesar R M

The Walt Disney Company will make a formal offer the that Saudi prince in April. He will most likely accept. Then, by law, TWDC will have to buy out the outstanding shares because it will own 95% or more of the underlying asset (DLPR). Hope this helps.
Didn't they do that already?
Aka they buying the Disneyland Paris part, but giving Disney Company shares to the prince?
I remember reading a link displaying that information on a business online site.

RobbinsDad

I mean... come on, I'm going to need DEFINITIVE proof before I believe this, but if it's true this will drop bigger than SWL. I might cry. I'll never tell anybody, but it could happen.

WDWdream97

It does help thank you. I knew that the Prince still had a good percentage of shares left, but I didn't know that there was law that allowed companies to buy outstanding shares.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
It's not a figure I should give out, but potentially very substantial if everything happens, though realistically I can't see everything that's proposed happening.
Is it more than an electronic ride rationing/FP distribution system? ;)

Haymarket2008

Forgive me if this has already been answered, but if they do indeed go with Ratatouille for the France Pavilion, is there any chance of them fitting the BATB ride into the MK? Or has that ship sailed with New Fantasyland taking up all the space? @marni1971

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom