Pop Century pictures

Mikester71

I have been seeing quite a few Pop Century pictures in the Pictures Of The Day thread and have been loving it, so decided to start a thread for all those Pop Century lovers who just can't get enough pictures of their favourite resort (me... :wave:). I would love to see anything and everything Pop. I will share some of mine later and just can't wait for a little over 400 days until I am relaxing at my home away from home!:brick:

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
S6300781.jpg

S6300782.jpg

S6300783.jpg

S6300800.jpg

Here ya go!! These are from my trip Jan 12-19. Enjoy and I look forward to yours!

Upvote 0

Mikester71

Original Poster
Most of mine turned out blurry.:eek: That is why I was hoping to see some nice ones from fellow Pop lovers. I wish I could find the big one from my avatar again to post. It is probably my favourite Pop picture that I have taken.

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Thank you so much for the little touch of "home". I don't have any photos to post because all of our footage is on video from Pop. However, Dec 08 that will be rectified and I plan on spending a morning touring the whole resort and really getting that Pop feeling in pictures to share. Just think Pop Century and Christmas - what could be better!:xmas:

Upvote 0

nicnic

These are great, we were there september last year and its lovely to see different pictures than what you take yourself, I am remenicing, keep them coming!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Mikester71

Original Poster
Man, I am loving all your pictures so far! Keep them coming! 400+ days is a long way to go to see it in person again - haha!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom