Pop Century pictures

Mikester71

I have been seeing quite a few Pop Century pictures in the Pictures Of The Day thread and have been loving it, so decided to start a thread for all those Pop Century lovers who just can't get enough pictures of their favourite resort (me... :wave:). I would love to see anything and everything Pop. I will share some of mine later and just can't wait for a little over 400 days until I am relaxing at my home away from home!:brick:

Mikester71

Original Poster
Thanks Mikester71 for instructions on posting photo's but I still can't get it to work. Have managed to create a Photo Album so link is.....

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showgallery.php?cat=3862

(including room from whoever requested)

Clayre
x

Love the photo album Clayre! Now, if you ever wanted to post one of these pictures from your photo album into a message in a thread, you would click on Post Reply or Quote or however you usually do it and click on the Insert Image icon, the little yellow looking envelope thing up above - below the Redo blue arrow thing, and then just copy the http: part into there from your photo album picture. To get the http: part from your picture, click on the picture to open it in your photo album and look below it where it says Direct Link. Just copy and paste that line into the box that pops up asking for URL of your image. That is how I did it anyways! Hope this helps!:wave: Oh yeah, if you want the picture to stay smaller, just click it once and copy that link (should say medium near the end of the filename somewhere before the .JPG part). If you want it to show up a bit bigger, click on the picture itself and it should be a larger version of it. To post the larger one, just copy that Direct Link line.

Upvote 0

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
I really don't understand people's facination with this place. We stayed there once - for one night - and it was so bad we moved the CBR and paid the extra money. The rooms are like trying to fit into a phone booth, the pools aren't so good, the bed was like a slab of concrete, and it is so loud with screaming hillbillies.... I will never stay there or at any of the All-Stars ever again. It isn't worth it.
I have to admit they are not very comfortable...do the other resorts have better beds?

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

We stayed at Pop this past August and enjoyed it. The pools were fun, and not as crowded as I thought they would be. The decor of the place was cool, neat looking. The beds were ok, a bit on the firm side, but that shows that they were kind of new. The view from my room was great, the lake and construction of new buildings. It is going to be huge!! Looks like it will be bigger than CBR. Food court was delicious with great choices and the gift shop had good merchandise. To be honest, we left early in the day and returned late at night, took a swim and headed for bed. We were not in the room all that much, but it was clean and pleasant.:)

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

last minute trip

I just booked a last minute trip with my sister in law, we will be arriving in 8 days for the better part of a week. I look forward to sharing Pop photos when I get back:sohappy:

Upvote 0

eroyee

I really don't understand people's facination with this place. We stayed there once - for one night - and it was so bad we moved the CBR and paid the extra money. The rooms are like trying to fit into a phone booth, the pools aren't so good, the bed was like a slab of concrete, and it is so loud with screaming hillbillies.... I will never stay there or at any of the All-Stars ever again. It isn't worth it.
I thought this thread was for people that loved POP and wanted to post their pics for others to enjoy. You must have misread the heading. All arguments are to be posted on page 3005. thank you..............

Upvote 0

forbidden donut

45533663.jpg

46172075.jpg

46168504.jpg

46451152.jpg

46244658.jpg

46542650.jpg

Upvote 0

welovewdw

all these pics are awesome!! keep em coming! makes me feel like i'm home:(
and on the question about the mgm and disney channel logo on the big pc monitor, i dont think they will change it. i think it is just supposed to be a representation of how it was in the 90's, as that is the 90's area, i believe. so it was mgm in the 90's and that was the disney channel logo in the 90's. just a thought:)

Upvote 0

Mikester71

Original Poster
Love your pool pics H2OBabie!!!:sohappy: Love everybody's pics really...keep them coming! Wish I was there right now instead of sitting in this -20 crap!

Upvote 0

Gooch

I really like this place. I've probably stayed here more often than any other resort.

DCP01248.jpg

I wonder when the Legendary Years section is going to be finished. (This photo was taken in 2004!!!)

I go to WDW atleast 3 times a year, and have been doing so since '04 and everytime I see this I wonder why the hold up? Hmm. It's too bad.

Upvote 0

RandeB

I figure they finish the Legendary Years, but make one of them the 2000s so our youngest can finally get a happy answer to his plea about where is the decade when he was born!

Then every 10 years or so, redo another one. Next up, the 2010s!

2008_2_02_07sm.jpg

Upvote 0
These pics are great. I really love the theming not to mention the fact that not only do you get the decade inspired icons (call me sentimental) but you also get several movie icons. My kids love it. I do wish that they would work on the legendary years though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom