Pop Century pictures

Mikester71

I have been seeing quite a few Pop Century pictures in the Pictures Of The Day thread and have been loving it, so decided to start a thread for all those Pop Century lovers who just can't get enough pictures of their favourite resort (me... :wave:). I would love to see anything and everything Pop. I will share some of mine later and just can't wait for a little over 400 days until I am relaxing at my home away from home!:brick:

Jim B

DCP01153.jpg

The merchandise cart by the bus stop

Upvote 0

ldsprincess

wow! i'm actually really excitednow. we're going to stay at pop for the first time next weekend and i wasn't sure if i'd really like it or not. but i think some of these pics have definately changed my mind. i can't wait to see it for myself and be able to share some pictures!

Upvote 0

Princess Clayre

Just booked to back again to the Pop again in May. Loving seeing all these pics! Shame we can't have all the great music to go with them.

Sorry have no idea how to add photo's otherwise would add some of mind.

Upvote 0

Peaches Magee

Last time we stayed in the 70's and the song titles on the 8 Track just cracked me up...this is my all time fav!

2aj3nzb.jpg

I fashioned up my own lyrics to these little ditties... highly comical :lol:

Upvote 0

Mikester71

Original Poster
Just booked to back again to the Pop again in May. Loving seeing all these pics! Shame we can't have all the great music to go with them.

Sorry have no idea how to add photo's otherwise would add some of mind.

Just booked mine for next March already. Can't wait to get back to my home away from home! Would love to see some of your pictures on here! We can help you get them up on here. You have to save the pictures to a site (like Photobucket or something like that) in order to be able to insert them into a thread. I just saved a few of my pictures into my photo album on this site and then linked them from there into the thread.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

I really don't understand people's facination with this place. We stayed there once - for one night - and it was so bad we moved the CBR and paid the extra money. The rooms are like trying to fit into a phone booth, the pools aren't so good, the bed was like a slab of concrete, and it is so loud with screaming hillbillies.... I will never stay there or at any of the All-Stars ever again. It isn't worth it.
Well I'm not picky about room size, I just need a place to lay my head at night; I don't swim much, but the pools are great for kids; the bed wasn't THAT bad.. it's no Heavenly mattress, but I'll live; we had no problems with noise at ASMovies last year, except in the food court and that's to be expected; and if it's the only way I can afford to stay on property right now, it's definitely worth it. :)
Does anyone have any photos of the room decor?

Upvote 0
aw shuwks!

I really don't understand people's facination with this place. We stayed there once - for one night - and it was so bad we moved the CBR and paid the extra money. The rooms are like trying to fit into a phone booth, the pools aren't so good, the bed was like a slab of concrete, and it is so loud with screaming hillbillies.... I will never stay there or at any of the All-Stars ever again. It isn't worth it.

Yeeeehawwwww!!! Ya'll !!! I thought this was a thread for people who wanted to post pics of a resort they like not a discussion on value vs. moderate or deluxe resorts. Then again I am just a screaming hillbilly.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom