POLL: When are you planning to return to Walt Disney World?

When do you plan to next visit Walt Disney World following the reopening from coronavirus?

• As soon as the parks reopen

Votes: 178 11.7%
  • Within the first month of reopening

Votes: 128 8.4%
  • Within the first 3 months of reopening

Votes: 185 12.2%
  • Within the first 6 months of reopening

Votes: 116 7.6%
  • Sometime in 2020

Votes: 302 19.8%
  • Sometime in 2021

Votes: 510 33.5%
  • No plans to return

Votes: 103 6.8%

• Total voters

fngoofy

The wife and I are going to Universal without the kids in late June for our 15th Anniversary. They'd be pretty mad if we went to Disney without them. Then a cruise on the Disney Magic over Thanksgiving means it's gonna be Spring Break 21 or later until we see WDW.
A cruise...

UNCgolf

We weren't planning to go back for at least a couple of years, but if they're offering huge discounts and crowds are relatively low we may go early in 2021.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I said "no plans" but that's 'cause I'm expecting SW:GE to be slammed for the foreseeable future. I'll wait 'till the stand by times on RotRoh drop to under 4 hours.

pixargal

We have a mid May trip planned to celebrate my son and his friends’ college graduation. We are hopeful that the parks will be open by then. I have asked them to give me a plan B date, just in case they’re not.

NeedMoreMickey

Supposed to attend my niece's wedding on 5/24 in the Wedding Pavilion. As of today the wedding is still on. According to some people on FB pages a lot of April weddings have been canceled or rescheduled.

TJinSF

I chose "no plans," although I look forward to making some eventually. When public health experts say public gatherings are safe again, I plan to patronize local establishments first, which are really struggling where I live. I will be able to fill several nice weekends visiting the theatres, restaurants, museums, and more that I regularly enjoy and must stay away from now.

When I feel like taking a trip, there are several smaller parks I enjoy just as much as Disney's which I think will need my money far more urgently. My leisure budget is sure to take a hit from all this too, so I don't expect to be able to have both money for and interest in the Florida parks for at least a few more years. I hope everyone running right out will enjoy them for me. :)

JohnD

It's looking like "Sometime in. . ." is really the only answer you can give because no one really knows when WDW will be back open so can't really plan to be back within a month, three months, etc. without knowing opening date.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom