POLL: When are you planning to return to Walt Disney World?

When do you plan to next visit Walt Disney World following the reopening from coronavirus?

• As soon as the parks reopen

Votes: 178 11.7%
  • Within the first month of reopening

Votes: 128 8.4%
  • Within the first 3 months of reopening

Votes: 185 12.2%
  • Within the first 6 months of reopening

Votes: 116 7.6%
  • Sometime in 2020

Votes: 302 19.8%
  • Sometime in 2021

Votes: 510 33.5%
  • No plans to return

Votes: 103 6.8%

• Total voters

Mander

In the Parks
No
Hard to say exactly but it should be this year. We had May 2-9 booked, which we're assuming will be canceled. We had a few days and our first Disney Cruise booked for November (we may postpone the cruise though even if DCL is back up and running), so I'm thinking November for sure? Rescheduling the May trip for January is the current plan.

Bill Bogner

My family and our friends had already booked a 12 day vacation last year for a stay starting 8/12.. Now we are praying everything settles down and we will be able to go then! Meanwhile we are praying that everyone stays healthy and we all get through this crisis as quickly as possible...

Ricky Spanish

We have a trip planned for June 4-14.
Even if the parks are open, we will probably move those dates.
My wife would like to go this year but we are limited to going in summer because she is a teacher.
2021 will be our next opportunity.

Victaman

Already had a week planned in DVC for the week of November 8. I'm hopeful for that, but also apprehensive that it might be better to wait another year.

Rbenz81

I currently have a trip booked for the first ten days of July. The trip was to celebrate my sons graduation from high school. Unfortunately, I just received a health diagnosis that will require me to take immunosuppressant drugs so I'm not sure what the frick to do!

xipetotec

Not sure how all this is going to go. And Even after that, when I can rally the whole family again. We were set for April 26th.
At this point, it's probably going to be either in the FALL, or possibly Spring break 2021.

wedenterprises

Hard to say exactly but it should be this year. We had May 2-9 booked, which we're assuming will be canceled. We had a few days and our first Disney Cruise booked for November (we may postpone the cruise though even if DCL is back up and running), so I'm thinking November for sure? Rescheduling the May trip for January is the current plan.
Same, we were May 2-9 as well. We will eventually cancel that and re-book for mid-November or early December.

Logan L

We have a 28 April trip planned. It lasts through May 5. Probably not going to happen, but there is a small chance. I personally think that the parks will open sooner than expected, but they may have reduced capacity. When I say sooner I mean mid-May.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Perhaps you should have done it by month instead of within this amount of time.
We don't know when exactly it will reopen.
I chose within 3 months of it opening but who knows if that's really an accur4ate assumption.
So I'll just say that my plan since July 2019 has been to go August 24-29 2020 and while I have not booked my Disney package I have booked airfare for those dates so that's when I intend to go whether that's in the first month of opening or 3 months etc.

surfsupdon

We had a Senior Trip scheduled for March 30th at Coronado.

We are planning to go by June 22nd (last day of school), as long as WDW is open. Our trip dates are now flexible with the seniors.

Personally, our family has a trip planned over July 4th.

octoberbarry

Son scheduled to be in DCP starting end of May so if he's there we'll be there a bunch in 2020. If that doesn't pan out, probably 2021 for 50th...

Chip Chipperson

We have a trip with my wife's family booked for November, so hopefully this has blown over by then and it's safe for us to go. I'd say it likely will be okay by then, but I still see idiots doing stupid things and not listening to social distancing orders so I won't assume anything until it happens.

joup7

My answer wasn’t up there. I plan on returning when the CDC feels things are safer. If that aligns with when disney opens up, probably the first week. If the parks open before it feels safe, i’m going to wait, even if that means months.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom