Please don't puke in the sink!

wdwdude423

Oh goodness. When I first started, one of the CPs who had been there a few weeks before me told me how amazing Voban smells, and had me to hold my nose right in the bag and take a big whiff. My nose stung for about an hour. :lol:

I don't know what this is, but I have a feeling I've smelt it before in school or something. I can remember a really horrible odor that comes from this stuff. :hurl:
"umm... we've got another one over here! both in the same spot!"

Captain Hank

"Would you like fries with that?"

...wow, that was actually kinda disgusting.
100_0096.jpg

sbkline

Re: primeval whirl... I agree. Not exactly the same, but I've seen a woman go butt first on a load ramp at Nemo because she tried to "back into" her clammobile instead of stepping inside and then turning around. Luckily the load CM was quick on the draw with the E-Stop remote.

It never made sense to me because I just can't picture or fathom why a person would choose to scoot butt first out of the ride car instead of standing up like a civilized human being and walking out like everyone else. :shrug: There's going to be that inevitable point where your butt leaves the seat and you go "boom" on the ground below. So I just couldn't picture anyone getting out of the car any other way than standing up and walking out.

But I guess my primary mistake is that I'm looking at it from the point of view of an intelligent individual and I erroneously assume that everyone else has the basic IQ needed to get out of a ride vehicle the normal way. I keep forgetting to take into account all the brainless nimwads in the world and that plenty of them choose to go to WDW.

Working at Walmart, I, of all people, should be the first to recognize the stupidity that runs rampant in the human race and therefore, nothing should surprise me anymore. Just the other night, I had to run some morons out of the toy department for riding around on scooters, and after I ran them off, I noticed that they had squirted silly string all over the back aisle of the toy department. And they say that these people are our future leaders. God help us all. :lookaroun:brick:

Figments Friend

I bet a cast member would prefer that over someone not making it to a stall and lettin it fly all over the floor.... not to mention those in the vicinity that might take some splatter shrapnel :eek:

( voice comes over loudspeaker in distance...)

"Clean up in aisle four!"

:lol:

dandaman

Personally, I like the the IAEA's new radiation warning sign.

newrad2.jpg

Run in an easterly direction if pirates attack from behind and detonate a nuclear weapon directly above your head, sending shrapnel downward in a "fun" zig-zag motion. Chances are you will also run like this by instinct, but we care enough to remind you of common sense.

(Are we certain this isn't the brainchild of the TSA? :zipit: :lookaroun)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom