Please don't puke in the sink!

OhioDVCgal

Original Poster
Actually... it really means don't work when you'e sick. They have the same sign on the back of the Cast bathroom door at my location.

Ah ha! I KNEW there had to be a logical (well, somewhat...) reason for that sign to be there.

And thanks for all the other sign tips. What a hoot!! :ROFLOL:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
:ROFLOL:

Actually... it really means don't work when you'e sick. They have the same sign on the back of the Cast bathroom door at my location.

It was a lot more fun before you ruined it. Party pooper. :lol:

If I had to puke, I wouldn't stop to read a sign, and if I did stop to read the sign, I wouldn't obey.

brkgnews

The Primeval Whirl thing always made sense to me.

They don't want people trying to slide out of the seats and end up tripping.

I guess this sign is there because otherwise it would be a hard clean up and make things very unsanitary for washing hands, even if it was supposedly cleaned.

Now the one sign I never got was the instructions for washing your hands in the bathrooms. :)
Re: primeval whirl... I agree. Not exactly the same, but I've seen a woman go butt first on a load ramp at Nemo because she tried to "back into" her clammobile instead of stepping inside and then turning around. Luckily the load CM was quick on the draw with the E-Stop remote.

In all seriousness, last year when I was Custodial at Epcot, I had to clean up aLOT of sink puke. It's not fun, because you can't really use Voban (the absorbant) or else you'll clog the sink. So yeah. Please don't puke in the sink. I much rather would have found it on the floor. :wave:

hcswingfield

In all seriousness, last year when I was Custodial at Epcot, I had to clean up aLOT of sink puke. It's not fun, because you can't really use Voban (the absorbant) or else you'll clog the sink. So yeah. Please don't puke in the sink. I much rather would have found it on the floor. :wave:

Voban - memories of grammar school. The smell of the voban was more stomach curdling than the smell of the vomit.

Voban - memories of grammar school. The smell of the voban was more stomach curdling than the smell of the vomit.

Oh goodness. When I first started, one of the CPs who had been there a few weeks before me told me how amazing Voban smells, and had me to hold my nose right in the bag and take a big whiff. My nose stung for about an hour. :lol:

brkgnews

Awww... I'm sorry Timmy -- Scraps will have to be shot. :lol:

And oh yeah -- mmmmm, Voban. I still remember the day they discovered that stuff... You got Wint-o-green lifesavers in my Kitty Litter! You got Kitty Litter in my Wint-o-Green lifesavers! Hey -- this'd be good to soak up :hurl:

:lookaroun

Magicfinder

Awww... I'm sorry Timmy -- Scraps will have to be shot. :lol:

And oh yeah -- mmmmm, Voban. I still remember the day they discovered that stuff... You got Wint-o-green lifesavers in my Kitty Litter! You got Kitty Litter in my Wint-o-Green lifesavers! Hey -- this'd be good to soak up :hurl:

:lookaroun

No! Not Scraps!!!
:ROFLOL:

After the discovery of minty fresh kitty litter being a great vomit absorption product, how long do you think they took to come up with the name...Voban.
This stuff really makes vomit banish...let's call it voban.

GymLeaderPhil

I bet a cast member would prefer that over someone not making it to a stall and lettin it fly all over the floor.... not to mention those in the vicinity that might take some splatter shrapnel :eek:
I'd rather have it on the floor where I can use some Powder Magic (Tink's Fairydust) than trying to scoop it out of the sink. It clogs the drains.

This thread reminded me of a picture I took on the Disney Magic:

100_0096.jpg

I guess this is for anybody who doesn't know how to use a urinal. :shrug:

OhioDVCgal

Original Poster
Oh my word!!! Now THAT sign is even funnier than the no puking sign!!! What on earth is that thing at the top? It looks like radio waves coming out of the top, hitting the guy in the head. WTH?? :lol:

Hey, maybe we should start another thread called "funny/strange signs you've spotted in the parks"

Captain Hank

Adding to the odd signs topic, I was in a stall in the bathrooms outside of Oddessy in Epcot when I noticed a small sign next to the coat hook on the door. It was a picture of a purse with an arrow indicating that a purse could be hooked on to the coat hook.

Two things dawned on me in rapid succession:

1. Does anyone really need to be told that things can hang on the hook?

2. I'm a guy. This was a men's room. When is the last time you saw a man carrying around a purse (it was definately a picture of a purse, not just a backpack or something).

:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom