Planning excel sheet

Mickey1984

I am sure this has been asked plenty of times, but is there any chance somebody could send me their planning excel sheet?

pretty sure if I make my own I will just spend the next few weeks amending the sheet and not actually planning anything - also will more than likely forget something :(

if somebody could email theirs that would be much appreciated.

jonafrow@gmail.com

GenerationX

I just sent you my crazy detailed spreadsheet (I'm a bit of an obsessive planner). Use whatever works for you.

For a more concise spreadsheet, I know wannabebelle (one of the Kingdom Konsultants travel agents) has a really good one.

Happy planning! :wave:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I just sent you my crazy detailed spreadsheet (I'm a bit of an obsessive planner). Use whatever works for you.

For a more concise spreadsheet, I know wannabebelle (one of the Kingdom Konsultants travel agents) has a really good one.

Happy planning! :wave:

Thanks for the compliment Gen!!! I'll send mine along when I am in the office this evening!! Have a great day! Marie

Upvote 0

CarlFredricksen

I just sent you mine.

Please rank everyones sheet that was sent so we know who is the planning king, and everyone can use the awesome template moving forward if they want!

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

I am sure this has been asked plenty of times, but is there any chance somebody could send me their planning excel sheet?

pretty sure if I make my own I will just spend the next few weeks amending the sheet and not actually planning anything - also will more than likely forget something :(

if somebody could email theirs that would be much appreciated.

jonafrow@gmail.com

I just sent you mines! Have fun! :wave:

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

Just sent.

Hey - just an idea - is everyone sending in Excel? If so, can someone that has been receiving all of the spreadsheets make one file with a tab for each of the different ones received and then we can have a master file with spreadsheet options for everyone?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom