Rumor Pixar's Coco coming to the Mexico Pavilion

aladdin2007

I dont know but after riding Gran Fiesta the other day it needs some attention or something, what happened to show quality? The load float through is horrible, this use to be the most beautiful part through the jungle and along san angel. Instead of black lighting etc like it use to be, its horrible bright white flood lights. It really ruins the atmosphere. Of course half the dolls dont work in the small world like room either, but the other really bothers me. They just keep undoing what use to be designed so well.

WDW Monorail

I dont know but after riding Gran Fiesta the other day it needs some attention or something, what happened to show quality? The load float through is horrible, this use to be the most beautiful part through the jungle and along san angel. Instead of black lighting etc like it use to be, its horrible bright white flood lights. It really ruins the atmosphere. Of course half the dolls dont work in the small world like room either, but the other really bothers me. They just keep undoing what use to be designed so well.

I rode it a couple of weeks ago and it really looked excellent. It’s a very nice ride.

The only thing that I’ve noticed over the years is in the first section after load, when the boats move past the restaurant, riders like to take flash pictures of the diners in the restaurant. I can imagine that is not welcome by the diners. If a refurbishment does take place it would make sense to construct a barrier between the boat ride and the rest of the interior pavilion. You may only have to enclose the lower portion where the ride is so that the diners still have a view of the pyramid.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I rode it a couple of weeks ago and it really looked excellent. It’s a very nice ride.

The only thing that I’ve noticed over the years is in the first section after load, when the boats move past the restaurant, riders like to take flash pictures of the diners in the restaurant. I can imagine that is not welcome by the diners. If a refurbishment does take place it would make sense to construct a barrier between the boat ride and the rest of the interior pavilion. You may only have to enclose the lower portion where the ride is so that the diners still have a view of the pyramid.
I think that would be a mistake. A big part of the dining room ambien is having the boats slowly float by. All they really need to do is remind riders that FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY IS PROHIBITED.

jt04

Has it been canceled completely or just put on the back burner ??? Because I've been MIA the last couple months and trying to catch up on this and other threads has been kind of hard.

Apparently backburner because it is still functional and they need ride capacity. Also, funds can be redirected to get WoL open asap and other quick adds on property. See also, reconfigured Planet Watch, Pixar Place and new film in The Land. Oh, and France BatB show.

eddie104

Apparently backburner because it is still functional and they need ride capacity. Also, funds can be redirected to get WoL open asap and other quick adds on property. See also, reconfigured Planet Watch, Pixar Place and new film in The Land. Oh, and France BatB show.
Oh well I hope its get's the overlay eventually. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom