• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor Pixar's Coco coming to the Mexico Pavilion

Kman

I lost track of this thread but wanted to say that we watched Coco for the first time over the holidays and I was blown away. It was such a beautiful film in many ways from the animation to the story line to the music and characters etc. I loved it and I see now how this could be such an amazing overlay in the Mexico pavillion without compromising the original intent of the WS too much. I don't cry often in movies but I had some tears at the end when Miguel sings to Coco...that was super touching! That was the best Disney movie I have seen in a long time and maybe ever.

jensenrick

I lost track of this thread but wanted to say that we watched Coco for the first time over the holidays and I was blown away. It was such a beautiful film in many ways from the animation to the story line to the music and characters etc. I loved it and I see now how this could be such an amazing overlay in the Mexico pavillion without compromising the original intent of the WS too much. I don't cry often in movies but I had some tears at the end when Miguel sings to Coco...that was super touching! That was the best Disney movie I have seen in a long time and maybe ever.
My thoughts exactly. Except I cried more than once.

Garyc215

The ride has been closed this whole week I have been here. I wonder if this is for cost cutting or signs of something coming.

pdude81

The ride has been closed this whole week I have been here. I wonder if this is for cost cutting or signs of something coming.
Lots of things get closed in early and mid January after the New Year's crowds drop off for refurbishment

atighe42

Now that we are getting a half baked Mary Poppins thing over in the UK, how does this impact the Coco situation? They were semi-involved with one another, financially speaking, right? @marni1971

Top Bottom