Rumor Pixar's Coco coming to the Mexico Pavilion

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I hope a M&G is never seen as an attraction.

Outside of the cubicles anyway.
Unfortunately there are a lot of people that think they really are....and I am sure Disney is delighted... A net loss for everyone however....

You know they have been for years...and they know it...

That’s why we struggle to convince people to do things to make WDW GREAT again...

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
you just logged on and posted so I kind of assume so, yes.

I’m just playing

1529004800149.jpeg

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Considering the gorgeous queue / walk-through in the forest, Belle’s house, the mirror effect, and the animatronics of the wardrobe and Lumiere, i think this is a better attraction than some of the “real” attractions in WDW

There, I said it

Woah there...it’s neat...but I think you went superlative crazy.

Remember it was in a garden that was likely a smoking area for 15 years or so prior...and it’s a good diversion...definitely a good quality thing that satisfies multiple interests...

But gorgeous might be bit much...none of that beauty and the beast stuff is...it’s all pretty mundane based on Disney standards.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
agree, when it took over an entire ride (snow white's adventures) that spoke volumes at how they perceive them. Just bad when ride show spaces start being replaced with them.
Thankfully they had the sense (just about) to make it self contained within the showbuilding.

The space can be returned to an attraction in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom