Rumor Pixar's Coco coming to the Mexico Pavilion

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1521311697890.png

Coco meme

deWild

Movies generate 10-12% of the revenue...drop in the bucket...

Sometimes "blockbusters" far underperform - you just have to look behind the scenes to see it.

But 40% and falling of the money is from tv...30% and rising from parks...

Translation: they need to spend less/make more from the parks.

All the announced construction at wdw has nothing to do with the "50th"...it's a promise to the investors that 5 million more people annually will start to come and Everyone will be paying a much higher rate.

Wall Street 101

I don’t really care where the money comes from, what I was saying was the company is not strapped for cash.

smile

...these things are dictated by "chaos theory"

you are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts, i have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision...
while you remain a burden assiduously avoided, you are not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control.

which has led you, inexorably, here.

:p

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
you are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts, i have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision...
while you remain a burden assiduously avoided, you are not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control.

which has led you, inexorably, here.

:p

I'm getting that on a tshirt for my next trip...

So I'll be in that and the Viking helmet for the drinking meet up. Starting at la cava and partying clockwise ALL NIGHT LONG

Last edited:

AugieJ

Based on what insiders are saying, take 100% and then divide it by the number of letters in the current day of the week.

Love it :)

Wished I stumbled across all this years ago.

Neat to read all the insider chatter.

But watched Coco for the first time this past weekend. Lovely movie and would be an amazing fit for the pavilion.

Would love it see funds go to new attractions, but if $ was placed to reskin a current one this seems the most logical fit

MisterPenguin

Premium Member

Mawg

Saw a rumor that the Haunted Mansion may get a seasonal Coco overlay. Is that being discussed anywhere? Since I have not seen Coco, I can't say if I like the idea or not.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Saw a rumor that the Haunted Mansion may get a seasonal Coco overlay. Is that being discussed anywhere? Since I have not seen Coco, I can't say if I like the idea or not.

Hasn't been mentioned by any of our insiders, so... very not likely.

Oriolesmagic

It was discussed. Before the laughter got so loud it ran away.

I'm honestly a little shocked that this was even considered when there's such a natural fit for an overlay in the Mexico pavilion. Still a little disappointed that this one has been put on the backburner.

Marni, from everything you know, should we be upset about this potentially not happening or was it not going to be all that impressive in the end regardless?

Oriolesmagic

Only by fanbois and those who make things up.

The bigger Coco plan for Mexico would certainly have changed the pavilion. It depends if you like the interior now or not.

Interesting. Personally, I really like the interior of the Mexico pavilion and would be sad to see it changed drastically. If I had it my way, any alterations would be for the boat ride and the boat ride alone.

Granted, I don't get to decide. So I'm intrigued to see what happens. Thanks, Marni.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom