Pixar Pals Parking Structure Specifics/Updates

Anjin

I use a Tablo DVR in combination with my Roku. I get over the air broadcasts recorded and them streamed to my Roku. No cable needed and its free.
I would absolutely go this route if I could. But everything I've read is that it's useless to set up an antenna where I live. :(

EDIT: Isn't this a thread about a garage?

Phroobar

I would absolutely go this route if I could. But everything I've read is that it's useless to set up an antenna where I live. :(

EDIT: Isn't this a thread about a garage?
You do need a good indoor antenna. That can be difficult in a lot of places. Maybe a big outdoor one like from the 60's?

Phroobar

Mine needs to be up about 30 feet to get any signal.
You need one of these.
GuardiansoftheGalaxy-MissionBREAKOUT-20170417C_026.jpg

Phroobar

Yes. There is a road that is still open (but restricted access) to reach the DtD /DLH area. But the spaces had been used for the new Parking Structure Construction Crew, and now the Bridge and Pathway Crew.
So that is where a new hotel is suppose to someday go instead of in the middle of DtD.
Maybe they could build an RV park and miniature golf course?

Last edited:

BubbaisSleep

I see no point to hulu since I have a DVR. If I miss a show, I really don't care.
I'm in the same boat now that I have Xfinity.
But Hulu comes for free with no extra charge if you accepted the promo that came out with Spotify users. They usually send one every every few months but once you cancel or change your plan you lose it.

Darkbeer1

>>Disney plans to open a new pedestrian bridge that will make it easier for visitors traveling by foot between the main entrances of Disneyland and Disney California Adventure and the parking garages.

The new Magic Way pedestrian bridge and the landscaped walkway connecting the two parking structures to Downtown Disney will open Friday, Sept. 13, according to Disneyland officials.<<

>>New digital signage on both sides of the bridge will be used to direct drivers arriving and departing to and from Downtown Disney and the Disneyland Hotel.

The project makes financial sense for Disney because the new pedestrian bridge will reduce the number of passengers using the parking trams and increase the number of potential shoppers passing through the Downtown Disney shopping district.

Disney expects the bridge to improve pedestrian safety and traffic circulation at Disneyland Drive and Magic Way.

The tram unloading area next to the garages is being reconfigured as part of the construction project.<<

DanielBB8

The parking lot right next to path doesn’t seem safe without bollards.

The new path appears to go between the monorail station and Rainforest building. Will security be right there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom