• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Pixar Pals Parking Structure Specifics/Updates

Phrubruh

I'm a Hulu subscriber already as my wife watches shows the day after they air on network tv. $12.99 for Hulu, Disney+ and ESPN together? Sign me up.
I see no point to hulu since I have a DVR. If I miss a show, I really don't care.

truecoat

Advertisement
I see no point to hulu since I have a DVR. If I miss a show, I really don't care.
I'm strictly a streaming guy.

Anjin

I use a Tablo DVR in combination with my Roku. I get over the air broadcasts recorded and them streamed to my Roku. No cable needed and its free.
I would absolutely go this route if I could. But everything I've read is that it's useless to set up an antenna where I live. :(

EDIT: Isn't this a thread about a garage?

Phrubruh

I would absolutely go this route if I could. But everything I've read is that it's useless to set up an antenna where I live. :(

EDIT: Isn't this a thread about a garage?
You do need a good indoor antenna. That can be difficult in a lot of places. Maybe a big outdoor one like from the 60's?

Darkbeer1

That lot has been closed for awhile now hasn't it?
Yes. There is a road that is still open (but restricted access) to reach the DtD /DLH area. But the spaces had been used for the new Parking Structure Construction Crew, and now the Bridge and Pathway Crew.

Phrubruh

Yes. There is a road that is still open (but restricted access) to reach the DtD /DLH area. But the spaces had been used for the new Parking Structure Construction Crew, and now the Bridge and Pathway Crew.
So that is where a new hotel is suppose to someday go instead of in the middle of DtD.
Maybe they could build an RV park and miniature golf course?

Last edited:

BubbaisWoke

I'm in the same boat now that I have Xfinity.
But Hulu comes for free with no extra charge if you accepted the promo that came out with Spotify users. They usually send one every every few months but once you cancel or change your plan you lose it.

Top Bottom