Pixar Fest - Reviews and Thoughts, plus Soft Opening News

Curious Constance

1523568587588.png

Hatbox Ghostbuster

I'm picturing a family of four who decided to fly in from Boston because their kids have always DREAMED of going to a real Pizza Planet, and then to arrive in front of the actual Pizza Planet, and they're all just standing there looking up at the sign in silence.
I remember when I first read about the overlay and thought, "wow, they're really gonna make it like a pop-up Pizza Planet with arcade games and the whole vibe from the movie?"

.......Aaaaaaand then I saw that they literally overlayed a tarp on the existing sign.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

BrianLo

I was surprised when passing by a poster advertising Pixar Fest in Calgary. We don't typically get physical advertising for Disneyland up here and further that it is for something that is going to be over soon.

So the money went to marketing and not the actual festival?

D.Silentu

So much for reinvigorating Pizza Port. I'm curious, does anyone find this appetizing?

Cheeseburger Pizza
Ketchup, Yellow Mustard and Pizza Sauce on a Sesame-Seed crust with American and Cheddar Cheeses, Caramelized Onions, Diced Tomatoes and a Slider Patty, finished with a House-made Burger Sauce and Pickles

jrhwdw

I'm dying right now, Pixar play parade is playing right now and when I heard that music start on mainstreet I was dead-a$$ dying out of laughter on the floor :hilarious:
I'll admit it's odd seeing PPP on Main Street. Notes from PPP, Inside Out and UP turned out well, as did the new Small world Parade Gate. One thing, no Cars in PPP at DL Park? I like Mater but it's kind of nice not hearing him honk over Friend In Me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom