Pirates refurb dates released

GiveMeTheMusic

Original Poster
I asked @GiveMeTheMusic and she said they weren’t replacing the rock work.

I think rock work is being replaced and refurbed, not sure as that’s not my area.

I don’t want to steal thunder here so I will let WDI reveal the work when they choose to. Just know that I approve, and my approval threshold on Pirates changes is incredibly high and hard to cross.

Curious Constance

I think rock work is being replaced and refurbed, not sure as that’s not my area.

I don’t want to steal thunder here so I will let WDI reveal the work when they choose to. Just know that I approve, and my approval threshold on Pirates changes is incredibly high and hard to cross.
What, exactly, would you say your area is?

mickEblu

Thanks this helps. Just one more question. How would you feel about Barbossa or mermaids in the caverns?

SuddenStorm

It's a shame that whatever excitement I have about enhancements to the cave section is being overshadowed by the fact they're ruining the auction scene.

It's as if Disney can't bring themselves to do something right, without doing a few things wrong.

SuddenStorm

Oh noooooo. Here comes Barbossa. Isn’t Barbossa already in the pirate battle ship scene though? How many Barbossas do we need?

Not Barbossa. This dude. I'm calling it now.
Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-Dead-Men-Tell-No-Tales.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom