Pirates Leauge 50% Discount

Captain Hank

Original Poster
From November 6, 2009-January 3, 2010 the Pirates League will be offering a 50% discount on the First Mate, Empress and Captain packages for Resort Guests, Disney Vacation Club members, Cast Members, Crew Members and Imagineers. From November 23, 2009-January 3, 2010, the same offer will be extended to Passholders and Florida Resident Ticket holders. The offer includes all of the photographs normally included in each package.

surfsupdon

They had open chairs and were accepting walk-ins on the night of the Halloween Party on 10/25 at around 5pm when we passed by.

Kamikaze

its the same as that pirate game they tried a few years ago online. which had more holes in it than a swiss cheese sub.

Exactly the same. They both have the word 'pirate' in them, which makes them the same.

Same as the Somali pirates are the same ones as in PotC.

TinkerBelle8878

Pirate Mania ebbing (Its been a few years since the last movie) and also the same age group as the BBB is aimed would have no idea about the PotC movies. Its not exactly age appropriate for those kids as opposed to the animated Princess movies.

Maybe if they would've done something with Toy Story and made they kids up to look like Toys, that would be more relevant. Especially since that is out now again, on dvd, and the third one will be out soon.

I'm also sure the price has alot to do with it. Unfortunately this is what happens when Disney keeps raising ticket, food, and parking prices. People won't spend the money to make their kids up as Pirates.

Ailtara

OR it could be due to the fact that no one knows what the Pirates League actually is? The most common question over there is, "Is this a restaurant? What kind of food do you have?"

If Disney decided to advertise for it, there'd be a wait every day.

Everyone who does it loves the experience, it's just that out of an entire park full of people, only a handful or Guests even know what it is.

WDW1974

Shocking. I thought there were a never-ending supply of boys who dreamed of becoming gay pirates, who hang in West Hollywood nightclubs.

Anyone wanna guess how long this place stays open?

PirateFrank

captain marvel1 said:
its the same as that pirate game they tried a few years ago online. which had more holes in it than a swiss cheese sub.

Dude...do you pay attention or research anything you post?

In more ways than one....not only is POTC online not what is being discussed, POTC online is NOT a failure.... The Pirates Online game that Disney started a few years ago is STILL going strong and has a significant number of susbscribers.

They are *constantly* adding improvements to the game. Every few months a different section of the game gets further improved beyond what it was (which I felt was great on its own).

If the game was such a failure, how is it that Disney can afford to pay 3D developers to continually work on it? :brick:

Shadowdawn

We're not exactly the demo they were aiming at the boyfriend had a great time doing this on Halloween. If I was going to be a pirate that night I would have done it also. All of the kids that I saw that night were having a great time. It'll be unfortunate if they decide to close it.

Pioneer Hall

I just feel like pre teen boys don't want to get makeovers...even if they are becoming pirates. It just doesn't have the appeal that the BBB has when it comes to making up little girls as princesses.

TheBeatles

The interior is great and the Cast Members are fun.

While I don't like to see anything fail at WDW, I wouldn't miss this place if it closed down.

VT GAL

My friend and I just did this today, and it was AWESOME!!! They were absolutely jam packed! I hope that it doesn't go anywher, because this is definitely going to be a part of our next visit!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom