Picture Poses

GrimGrinninAnna

My first ride on Splash ever (And the worst photo of me in existance), and I'm terrified of heights- can you guess which one is me? haha
l_0e06bd444d9d7e484bcad2adac29b6d6.jpg

He must really love me to wear the Maelstrom pigtail hat.
norwaycraig.jpg

Dragonrider1227

How do I insert a photo?
You are going to need to post the photo on a photo hosting site like Photobucket.com or imageshack.us. Once it's on one of those sites copy it's URL address, post your reply and click the "insert image" button. Then paste the address on the window and click OK. Then post your reply. This sounds complicated, but it's not once you've actually done it :wave:

Oh my! These are all such great pictures and just what I needed today to cheer me up! Thanks for posting all of these :) I can't wait for next weekend and our trip!

betharina

this is a great thread!

i don't have any of the pictures, but a friend of mine and his son took a bunch of pictures like "where's waldo" around the world. so somewhere in what looked like a random picture of disney world his son would be somewhere hiding. i thought that was cute!

klacker50

i wish you could buy these chilli cheese dogs in england. They are my husbands favourite. He ate far too many before going on TT though!
yummy2.jpg

fizzle75

Here I am with my cousins at Mickey's Winter Summerland. Check out that moon tan!
FH040001.jpg

Just look at that form...Tiger, eat your heart out!
mickeyswintersummerland.jpg

If you were at Typhoon Lagoon that day...I'm sorry.:eek:
I mean, really...what male in his right mind gets in the lazy river while wearing both his hat AND his shirt?
typhoonlagoon.jpg

more to come...

...unfortunately.

fizzle75

One of my favorites...
mattandskeederandmagickingdomwithti.jpg

...Tink may feel differently though.

Here we are at one of our favorite restaurants...
1002120_174_edited.jpg

Ok, last one...I promise!

Bottom row...far right...'nuff said.
towerofterror-1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom