Picture Poses

gofylvr

Heres a couple more since I finally figured out how to post pictures:sohappy: I title this one..I can't believe I ate the whole thing!!
DSCF5375.jpg

dazzer68

mickeys christmas show in dlp last year
DSC00847.jpg

the obligatory hat shot! we do this every year we are at a park this one is at dlp
100_1693.jpg

my two nieces taking a pirate hostage on board captain hooks boat in dlp
100_1676.jpg

Edeyore

I love living vicariously through other peoples vacations. I mean that seriously! It has been a few years since my family and I have been able to get back to WDW, but everytime I see someone's photos, all having fun in a lot of my favorite places, I am right there. Keep them coming they are all great!

DiPSU224

It's not exactly us posing, but we bought the Travelocity Roaming Gnome at Epcot during the F&GF this year and we took pics of him all over. He was a hit!

DSCN1810.JPG

Peeking out in Canada
DSCN1812.JPG

Waiting for a yard at the pub
DSCN1816.JPG

Saying goodbye with my husband our last night
DSCN1887.JPG

Nemo14

:ROFLOL:
We bought the gnome mug last year and I wanted to take pictures of it everywhere, but DH thought I was nuts....:lol:

sweetpee_1993

I know y'all heard the story of our trip with Strider Stitch the Bear (the stand-in for my cousin who was in Iraq on his 2nd deployment). This was one of my favorite shots of SS Bear. It was taken at Chef Mickey's after our waitress brought him his own special breakfast. Tell me he doesn't look excited!!!

100_0042_00.jpg

mpoppins76

I know y'all heard the story of our trip with Strider Stitch the Bear (the stand-in for my cousin who was in Iraq on his 2nd deployment). This was one of my favorite shots of SS Bear. It was taken at Chef Mickey's after our waitress brought him his own special breakfast. Tell me he doesn't look excited!!!

100_0042_00.jpg
awwwww :lol: :lol:

Nemo14

100_0042_00.jpg
Love it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom