Picture Poses

DisneyGigi

My husband will tell ya - it's tough to be a bug!
bugs_life.jpg

This is such a fun thread and so glad to see that I am not the only one with a crazy-posing DH ! :ROFLOL:

Yanks07

Slacker, If I started a thread of all time greatest threads, this is the winner, every post and pic. brought a smile. Now if only I new how to post a pic! :shrug: great job

beastly.jpg

My friends and I being beastly over at the Beastly Bazaar...

everest.jpg

Pretty much the best Everest picture I've ever had...my poor friend had no idea I was being a creep behind her, and pretty much died when she saw it on the screen...

maggiegrace1

Drew and Maggie..My best subjects...;)

Attachments

• drewpotatohead.jpg
    drewpotatohead.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 46
  • drewbeverly.jpg
    drewbeverly.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 49
  • norway.jpg
    norway.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 68

RayLaVeau

everest.jpg

Pretty much the best Everest picture I've ever had...my poor friend had no idea I was being a creep behind her, and pretty much died when she saw it on the screen...
Thats awesome very funny :ROFLOL:

Slacker....good stuff there too!

Gartdog

I have so many good pictures, but this reply screen won't let me post them. Is there something special I need to do? The "Insert Image" asks for a URL. Can I get a picture off my hard drive?

I have so many good pictures, but this reply screen won't let me post them. Is there something special I need to do? The "Insert Image" asks for a URL. Can I get a picture off my hard drive?

Not directly, no, you can only put pictures in these threads which are on the internet. It's easy to set up an account with, say, www.photobucket.com and use their free service for putting pictures up.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Some of these pictures are so clever!

DisneyShe - love the cart pulling - that's hysterical
Horizons1 - HILARIOUS!
Matpez - the potato head picture made me giggle

I need to be more creative with my pictures!
:eek:

You? More creative? I don't think I could handle that! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom