Picture of refillable mug...

soin2disney

Hello everyone....
Again I'm asking if anyone has just come back from WDW that has a picture of their refillable mug???? NOOOOOO I don't want to bring one of my old mugs back to use..... I just want to see if they have changed the design..... Thanks Tina :)

minniemickeyfan

They look great! Thanks for the link to the pic.
Glad to see they look like they will be white on the inside as well...much easier to clean than the black on the inside.

Upvote 0

DWLove

I left the world on Wednesday afternoon and they still had the old mugs out at ASMu

Also, while I was there I updated my pass to florida resident seasonal and got an old ticket design (last sunday) but I did see one person during my entire trip with the new design, but that was it

Upvote 0

Mikester71

I, for one, am very happy that they finally decided to update the mugs here. I just hope that they are in all the resorts by the time we get down there in 2 weeks! :animwink:

Upvote 0
I have seen people using mugs from over ten years ago at the resorts. I don't think the staff ever says anything to anyone, I think if you took off your shoe and started filling it with soda, no one would say anything it seems.

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

On our way to POFQ this Friday, so we'll be getting ours. I like the colors, but the theme seems a little too summer, I agree with above poster. Still, I'm excited to get my mug with the pink lid.

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

I have seen people using mugs from over ten years ago at the resorts. I don't think the staff ever says anything to anyone, I think if you took off your shoe and started filling it with soda, no one would say anything it seems.

I saw people filling up non-Disney travel mugs they brought from home... I even saw one lady filling up a sippy cup with soda :hammer:but that's another topic all together!

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I have to be honest here too!!! I am NOT a fan of the NEW design at all... I think it is WAY TOO summery looking and it has NOTHING to do with the memories theme!?!??! I would have like to see the new mugs having a similar look to the new memories luggage tags you get with your package. Needless to say I'm sure my DS will want one when we are there in Aug. so I'm sure I will be purchasing one for him!

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

The new refillable mugs are out. Attractions Magazine just posted a twitpic of the new mugs at Disney's New Orleans French Quarter. Here is the link to the photo.

http://twitpic.com/443idc
I think they're a good idea for the summer but, I was kind of hoping for something with the 40th anniversary on it. Oh well, looks that these are the ones we will be getting on our trip in June (DD14 will absolutely LOVE the bright pink lid). Hoping for another trip in November so maybe they will have mugs with 40th anniversary logo out then (I know, wishful thinking).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom