Picture of refillable mug...

soin2disney

Hello everyone....
Again I'm asking if anyone has just come back from WDW that has a picture of their refillable mug???? NOOOOOO I don't want to bring one of my old mugs back to use..... I just want to see if they have changed the design..... Thanks Tina :)

Jon_in_NC

Question..?

I did a quick search but could find no definitive answer for this...

What is the policy on refillable mugs if you are splitting your stay between two resorts? (3 nights POP, 4 nights Contemporary)

Since the mugs are non resort specific....are you expected to buy two separate mugs at each resort, or is the mug good for your full consecutive stay? (and yes, just this one trip)

Thanks for any info!

Upvote 0

epcotWSC

I did a quick search but could find no definitive answer for this...

What is the policy on refillable mugs if you are splitting your stay between two resorts? (3 nights POP, 4 nights Contemporary)

Since the mugs are non resort specific....are you expected to buy two separate mugs at each resort, or is the mug good for your full consecutive stay? (and yes, just this one trip)

Thanks for any info!

The mug should be good for your whole stay. As has been said, people do cheat the system and bring mugs from prior years. However, I do it the honest way and buy one each time. The thing is, the mug would be the same from one resort to the other, so it'd make no difference. There's no identifier that tells them where you bought your mug.

Plus the idea is that you would be able to take your mug to any resort and fill up. So if you're staying at contemporary and you decide to go to POP's food court for lunch you can use your mug to fill up there.

Upvote 0

Jon_in_NC

The mug should be good for your whole stay. As has been said, people do cheat the system and bring mugs from prior years. However, I do it the honest way and buy one each time. The thing is, the mug would be the same from one resort to the other, so it'd make no difference. There's no identifier that tells them where you bought your mug.

Plus the idea is that you would be able to take your mug to any resort and fill up. So if you're staying at contemporary and you decide to go to POP's food court for lunch you can use your mug to fill up there.

Thanks. I was thinking it would be ok to use the mug at different resorts as long as it was a consecutive stay. I prefer to be honest with the system as well.

Although I know you were giving an example, why would I want to go from the Contemporary to POP's food court? :lol: Just giving you a hard time. lol

Upvote 0

hankhill

Thanks. I was thinking it would be ok to use the mug at different resorts as long as it was a consecutive stay. I prefer to be honest with the system as well.

Although I know you were giving an example, why would I want to go from the Contemporary to POP's food court? :lol: Just giving you a hard time. lol

The mugs have been standardized for all resorts. There is one design and not one for one resort versus the other. I checked this just in December. Have a great time.

Upvote 0

powlessfamily4

I am the proud owner of 8 of the current mugs. We purchase them each time. It would be nice to have a different design. For the record, we stayed at 2 different resorts and received the same style mugs each time.

Upvote 0

plaz10

I miss the resort specific mugs. They were so cute. And had so many different colors! I remember we stayed at Caribbean Beach and they had like 4 mugs on the table in plastic in the room if we wanted to use them. At first we only took 2 (mom and dad shared, sister and I shared) and then the next day, 2 more were in it's place in different colors! Well of course we each had to have our own then!

I hope for a new mug not only just so I don't have 3 identical mugs from the past 2 plus this trip...but because I'm not crazy about the red design. I liked Year of a Million Dreams, it at least had the castle on it. The red w/characters just seems so generic to me. I'd love something with all 4 park logos on it. That way it's more "disney world" specific. We'll see in a little under 3 months!

Upvote 0

daisysimone

mugs

I was at WDW last week and had lunch at Caribbean Beach resort while my three girls were on the pirate cruise (which they LOVED). I checked out the mugs while there and they were the same ones I bought a couple years ago. There are blue and white mugs that were being sold at MK with hot chocolate for about $5.95 (it was very cold while we were there). I hope that helps.

Upvote 0

minniemickeyfan

I was at WDW last week and had lunch at Caribbean Beach resort while my three girls were on the pirate cruise (which they LOVED). I checked out the mugs while there and they were the same ones I bought a couple years ago. There are blue and white mugs that were being sold at MK with hot chocolate for about $5.95 (it was very cold while we were there). I hope that helps.

Do you know what was printed on them? And aren't the refillable mugs around $12.95 now (I think that's what they were last fall when I was there) ?

Upvote 0

WDW_Emily

Do you know what was printed on them? And aren't the refillable mugs around $12.95 now (I think that's what they were last fall when I was there) ?

Yeah they are around $13 and you can only refill them at the resorts, not at parks.

But I have heard about the blue and white ones in the parks too apparently they look like the year of a million dreams mugs and people are getting confused.

Upvote 0

stratman50th

Gonna try this again:

Mugs002.jpg

Mugs001.jpg

Yay! it worked this time, although a bit anticlimactic this time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom