Picture Challenge - Rare Things

Uponastar

My husband George in the wheelhouse of the Liberty Belle. Rare to us, because we didn't know it was even possible to ride in there. On that particular day, while waiting to board the LB, we got into a conversation with a CM named Jeffrey who invited us to join him in the wheelhouse. It was really fun and, at the end of the ride, Jeffrey gave us certificates to mark the occasion. Thanks again, Jeff!
170_170copy.jpg

fillerup

I guess this occurs every year but I've never noticed it before - the grape vines in Italy's courtyard are full of fruit right now.

And I'll save you the trouble if you're tempted, the grapes are bitter and full of seeds......

100_2421.jpg

gerryu21220

I guess this occurs every year but I've never noticed it before - the grape vines in Italy's courtyard are full of fruit right now.

And I'll save you the trouble if you're tempted, the grapes are bitter and full of seeds......

100_2421.jpg

LOL - Yeah, they will be bitter until they're ripe. You have to wait until they turn purple!

SewIn2Disney

100_2421.jpg
Ooohhh----I can't wait to see this next week when I'm there!

Uncle Lupe

100_2421.jpg

Yeah they are full of wrath!

Figment82

That reminds me of my boyfriend, who during Food & Wine last year insisted on trying these little red peppers found growing in a pot near the Thailand booth. His face while eating them was hilarious!

sweetpee_1993

Clock tower?

I think the word I was trying to find was "cupola". I did a quick search of architectural terms and I think that most closely fits it. I also found an article that referenced a similar rooftop structure at Berkeley as a "clock cupola" so I think we're both finding the right term.

That pic was taken within a very short time of the scrims coming down during the spring '08 exterior refurb of City Hall. When we were there I never even noticed there was something missing. It wasn't until we got home and I was looking thru our pics that I even noticed it. :hammer:

WDWmazprty

This was rare for us, because the Fastpass kiosk I got them from were for Winnie the Pooh, but they were for PhilHarMagic., AND it gave me one extra ticket I didnt need. We had already gone on PhilHarMagic earlier, so I decided to make someones day. I found a family of 5 that were getting in the standby line and gave them the tickets. At least they were put to good use! :D

picture.php

...had a similar experience last year....leaving TT at EPOCT a young lady stopped me and my family to give us her FastPass Tickets...had to turn her down because we had Dinner plans....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom