Pics of the YETI

CaptainWonder

My guess is that Disney allowed someone to get these pictures released....it helps build the buzz...why keep something so great such a secret.....even if they have the "rules" someone in their marketing department gets to break them w/ permission!

jedimaster1227

Jose Eber said:
This is wrong on so many levels.

Cast strictly forbade taking pictures. I hope Jim gets banned from all Disney parks.

What an (unethical) jerk.

J.

p.s. btw, the yeti looks better -- it has better lighting that that flash.

Dude, I don't always like Jim's rumors and how he has a following of people that believe everything he says, but he is a saint to those of us who haven't been fortunate enough to ride the ride yet and show us the face of the one we have been dying to see. I think I'm gunna call the Yeti Herb!

CaptainMichael

M:SpilotISTC12 said:
Are they really? Wow I wouldnt expect Disney to do that. It seems like they are spoiling the yeti ahead of time.
Not really, it is more of a glimpse if anything. It adds more authenticity to the area because such articles would be on display in such a village. Most people won't notice it anyway.

DS456

orlandorealtor said:
Too bad the park is rarely open when the sun is down. Especially after daylight savings.

Watch for extended regular hours in the near future. Also dont forget extra magic hours too.

yensidtlaw1969

I'm thinkin that those pics are from the Yeti Museum, but I'm really not sure.

I too from the moment I saw the video felt that the Yeti was based on Joe Rohde . . . THIS IS NOT AN INSULT!!!

Yensid "one-day-there-will-be-a-yeti-modeled-after-me-.-.-.-?" tlaw1969

yensidtlaw1969

I just noticed, the Yeti also looks somewhat like my uncle Rick.

Also, the Yeti is eighteen tall from the floor to the tip of . . .?

Just tryin to get sone scale on the thing. Thanks!

Yensid "burnt-my-tounge-on-PBJ" tlaw1969

EpcotServo

yensidtlaw1969 said:
I'm thinkin that those pics are from the Yeti Museum, but I'm really not sure.

I too from the moment I saw the video felt that the Yeti was based on Joe Rohde . . . THIS IS NOT AN INSULT!!!

Yensid "one-day-there-will-be-a-yeti-modeled-after-me-.-.-.-?" tlaw1969
Well, whatever they did worked. It really looks and reacts like a real animal. (After you ride, watch the monkeys in Asia for awhile. You can see that they move and react just like the Yeti in the ride.)

yensidtlaw1969

EpcotServo said:
Well, whatever they did worked. It really looks and reacts like a real animal. (After you ride, watch the monkeys in Asia for awhile. You can see that they move and react just like the Yeti in the ride.)
Ugh, don't even MENTION those monkeys around me! I thought they were coolo at first, then we were rounding the corner as I announced (to my family who was seeing Expedition Everest for the first time) WELCOME TO MOUNT EVER-

then ofcourse my brither noticed the monkeys and yelled WHOA! LOOK AT THE MONKEY!!! Ofcourse, my whole family turned their attention to the monkeys and were in apparent awe for a few minutes.

Pfft. Tourists.

Yensid "related-to-tourists---IT'S-NOT-MY-FAULT-!" tlaw1969

CaptainMichael

yensidtlaw1969 said:
Ugh, don't even MENTION those monkeys around me! I thought they were coolo at first, then we were rounding the corner as I announced (to my family who was seeing Expedition Everest for the first time) WELCOME TO MOUNT EVER-

then ofcourse my brither noticed the monkeys and yelled WHOA! LOOK AT THE MONKEY!!! Ofcourse, my whole family turned their attention to the monkeys and were in apparent awe for a few minutes.

Pfft. Tourists.

Yensid "related-to-tourists---IT'S-NOT-MY-FAULT-!" tlaw1969

Damn tourists!:lol: Feed em to the Yeti I say!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom