Pics of the YETI

bigbadwolf

I'll be honest here...
That yeti kind of scares me... lol

I wish it's eyes where a different color though.. Like yellow or red glowing eyes.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
The real question is....

Where's the Stitch tie-in? Will he TP the mountain? Will he harass the Yeti?!?! We need to know! :lol:

For better or for worse, JHM gets too much attention here. Not like I'm going to read his drivel anymore... I stopped that long ago. Since I didn't visit his site over this, I can't comment on what he did or allegedly did.

Legacy

HauntedPirate said:
The real question is....

Where's the Stitch tie-in? Will he TP the mountain? Will he harass the Yeti?!?! We need to know! :lol:

For better or for worse, JHM gets too much attention here. Not like I'm going to read his drivel anymore... I stopped that long ago. Since I didn't visit his site over this, I can't comment on what he did or allegedly did.
What he did was title an article "Are You Ready to Face the Yeti?" Then wrote an article in which he had pictures of the yeti.

See?

Attachments

• JimHillYetiArticle.jpg
    JimHillYetiArticle.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 57

kap91

What's really odd with this picture is that the Yeti is brown. I rode Everest four times to day and every single time it was a whitetish gray. How is it possible that the yeti changed colors? The other family members I was riding with thought it was white too. How is this possible?

peter11435

kap91 said:
What's really odd with this picture is that the Yeti is brown. I rode Everest four times to day and every single time it was a whitetish gray. How is it possible that the yeti changed colors? The other family members I was riding with thought it was white too. How is this possible?
Your mind must have been playing tricks on you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom