Pics of the YETI

dxwwf3

Maybe they'll have a baby Yeti meet and greet with a small AA sorta like Triceratops Encounter over at IOA. It would probably be about as successful too ;)

sillyspook13

(Oddly enough, I did this long before the yeti pic thread.....)

Did somebody say "Baby Yeti?"

babyyeti.jpg

SpenceMan01

Sweet pic. He's pretty menacing looking and I agree that he bears a striking resemblence to Joe Rhode. (Like father like son?)

How is the Yeti moving (ie: what is the motion he does)? Smell? I can't gauge those from the videos.

Legacy

What I don't get are the people who keep complaining about how they "don't want the to ruin the surprise" also seem to end up in spoiler threads, complaining about the fact the surprise has now been ruined.

You don't have to complain in EVERY Everest thread, for cryin' out loud.

dolbyman

nice picture ... can't wait to ride it myself :slurp:

but looking at the fur .. won't b long till the yeti is covered with chewing gum and spitmarks :fork: .. fur is so hard to clean :dazzle:

disney_nutter

To all the people complaning about the picture of the yeti being posted did you have to look at it, is jim hill making you look at it no, you have done it at your own free will. What i disagree with is the pictures of splash mountain how dare they show me the AA inside it in disgraced ( i am being sarcastic)

CoffeeJedi

disney_nutter said:
To all the people complaning about the picture of the yeti being posted did you have to look at it, is jim hill making you look at it no, you have done it at your own free will. What i disagree with is the pictures of splash mountain how dare they show me the AA inside it in disgraced ( i am being sarcastic)
Jim broke into my house, tied me to a chair, and propped my eyeballs open with toothpicks as he pointed my browswer to the picture.
"ha ha ha" he said, "my laugh is an evil laugh!"

no seriously, you're right. the irrational Jim Hill bashing by certain members gets really irritating. i looked at the pic, i've watched the videos several times, and I don't feel any anger at Hill or Brigante for posting this info, heck, i think they've done the community a great service.

The only reason why they banned the pic at miceage but not the video, is because of a stupid feud between Lutz and Hill.

Jose Eber

...or they prefer to be on Disney's good side and not align themselves with someone who disregards Disney policy or rules.

don't get me wrong, Jim hill can be entertaining (I thought the picture was going to be a joke or something, instead it was a real photo) -- but he doesn't want to be in Disney's good graces obviously.

The pictures I took were in the queue and for everyone to see btw if there is some confusion.

The movement on the yeti is pretty decent and everything is lit really well (its true, if you want to get a really good look at the yeti up front is probably the best, but you do come off a hill so everyone sees him) -- and somehow I doubt there will be spitmarks or gum on the yeti (as spitting into the air when its going over you at 40 mph might make the spit land right back in your face, or worse yet, folks behind you).

EDIT: merchandise has been on sale for a while -- make sure to get the 'scream like a girl' t-shirt -- it won't be coming back thanks to WDI's pc police

dolbyman

-- and somehow I doubt there will be spitmarks or gum on the yeti (as spitting into the air when its going over you at 40 mph might make the spit land right back in your face, or worse yet, folks behind you).

I love the picture: stupid vandal gets beaten up by partk guest .. reason: the spit landed on man behind him :lol:

Jose Eber

Oh my would I be ticked off!

You go by Matterhorn's yeti a LOT slower than you go by the Yeti (good thing too, yeti is a bit big and scary).

EpcotServo

Jose Eber said:
EDIT: merchandise has been on sale for a while -- make sure to get the 'scream like a girl' t-shirt -- it won't be coming back thanks to WDI's pc police
Yea, I got the red one at Pr1me outlets by Universal for like $9. I didn't see it in the store when I got there. I love the Everest shop. Some great detail in there and some good loot too. (I have to avert my eyes away from that awesome snowglobe with the LED lights and everything, for fear of buying it. good thing that there's A smaller version for less money!)

DisneyFreak529

Wow thanks! I think he does have beautiful eyes.
As for Jim Hill I'm not going to bash him. I think good for him, he found some one with a photo & he had the guts to post it. Good for him!!

As for spoilers, who cares. If some one didn't want to spoil the suprise they souldn't have clicked the link!

Thanks for the post! :)

JimboJones123

DisneyFreak529 said:
Wow thanks! I think he does have beautiful eyes.
As for Jim Hill I'm not going to bash him. I think good for him, he found some one with a photo & he had the guts to post it. Good for him!!

As for spoilers, who cares. If some one didn't want to spoil the suprise they souldn't have clicked the link!

Thanks for the post! :)

it does say basically "look at the yeti" -- if you don't want to "look at the yeti" then don't "look at the yeti"

Jim hill has done at least his part in park promotion --- he may have even purposefully been leaked the pix -- promotion departments do that kind of thing, you know???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom