Pick my restaraunts!

go3epcot

Crystall Palace is my wife's favorite- we go every trip and I am not yet tired of it! Always good choices of food (buffet) and a dessert bar, even for breakfast! If you haven't been I do suggest it IMHO!

Ravenclaw87

Original Poster
Just out of curiosity why Crystal Palace are you guys Pooh Fans? I would recommend Chef Mickeys or Liberty Tree instead. ALso Beach club, Ohanna, and Lecellier which will probably be impossible to get but I would try anyway.

Well, I absolutely love Eeyore. :) And, well, I've never done CP. I've eaten at Chef Mickey's and LTT, but never CP, so I figured I'd give it a chance.

cdunbar

I just got back yesterday and we ate at Alfredo's, California Grill, 50's Prime Time Cafe, The Plaza, and Coral Reef. I would have to say that I would eat at all of them again except Alfredo's, I mean don't get me wrong the food was excellent but it was different. If you like Olive Garden and like Carrabas, or Maccoroni Grill places like that it's not like that. I mean I always thought those were real italian places but apparently not, neways like I said it was good but it cost $100 for 2 meals, 2 appetizers, a bottle of water, and a glass of Sangria which was not that great; we classified it as been there done that and we ain't goin back! Now Cailfornia Grill mighty pricey but the best steak I've ever had, and Coral reef the food had a more gourmet flair than we were use to but it was great and if you do eat there make sure you request a table in front of the tank, because seeing the sea creatures is worth the price of the meal itself in my opinion! We will be going back there!

KCBroadway

My husband and I were there last month and absolutely LOVED Coral Reef at Epcot. My husband doesn't like seafood, but they had a New York Strip steak on the menu, which our waiter said was actually the biggest seller of the restaurant. Anyway - it was very good and the atmosphere was wonderful. We were lucky enough to be seated right next to tank so we had lots to look at.

Also - Bongos was very good (Downtown Disney - West Side). It's not on the dining plan (as someone mentioned earlier), but the food and atmosphere were great.

Finally - If you like Chinese food then I would recommend Nine Dragons. We've eaten there the past two years and have not been disappointed.

agtlmm

My picks

Here's what I would suggest to you

Rainforest Cafe - It's interesting and food is not bad

50s Primetime at MGM - It's a lot of fun, just please keep your elbows off the table.

Sci-Fi Drive-In Theatre for lunch at MGM - you can snuggle in the back seat

Liberty Tree Tavern - Food is wonderful. I have done the character meal and we had so much food.

Breakfast in Norway (if you can don't mind kids, the food is great)

Ravenclaw87

Original Poster
I got a reservation at Ohana's today! It's for 9:00, a little later than I would have liked it to be, but I'm sure I'll still be able to sneak glances at the fireworks at least while I'm waiting to be seated. I can't wait!

snakeislandboy

I will back up all the Boma love. My wife and I honeymooned in WDW and had a lot of meals in the "upscale" signature restaurants. At the end of it all Boma was our favorite. The food is amazing, service is fantastic, and the location is not too shabby either.

kstella

I thought Planet Hollywood was fun. Crowded, but fun and with pretty decent food.

I would also suggest the Hoop Dee Doo. It's silly and cheesy, but very entertaining.

CBug88

My votes are Jiko, Liberty Tree Tavern, Sci-Fi Dine- In Theater, 50's Prime Time, Coral Reef Cafe, Tony's, Le Cellier..the list goes on!

icandrawem2

San Angel Inn is one of my favs for mexican, so good. Hoop de Doo revue is very fun and the food is great, they serve it up in buckets so its a good atmosphere. Then again im a big fan of the fun and loud places like that and whispering canyon. Im gonna start trying some other places now that we can get to wdw more often since we live closer. Enjoy your trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom