(Photos fixed) A look at the new Treehouse Villas buildings and boat dock

hpyhnt 1000

Hm, look nice enough. Are they palnning on cutting the vegetation back a bit? I know these are treehouses and they should therefore have a "natural wilderness" look around them, but I think a little bit of cleanup immediately around the structures wouldn't be uncalled for. :shrug:

Animaniac93-98

Wouldn't mind staying in one of those.

Glad to hear they're adding another boat (though after seeing the waits at DTD docks I'd add 3) but even one is better than none.

Mr.EPCOT

Wouldn't mind staying in one of those.

Glad to hear they're adding another boat (though after seeing the waits at DTD docks I'd add 3) but even one is better than none.

Apparently, they've added a few boats, but are having problems with them, if I remember a conversation I had with one of the Sassagoula captains the other day right. They were using pontoon boats to ferry people around! My friend and I ended up with a private pontoon ride from Saratoga Springs to Marketplace!

CaptainMichael

Now this is a DVC I can believe in and would potentially buy into...if Pleasure Island were still up and running. The boat service would be perfect. I love that area.

Pluto'sGrl

We thought it was interesting that the three bedroom treehouses are being offered for the same amount of points as two bedroom units in other DVC resorts. Makes ya feel like you're getting a deal somehow.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I don't know if it is just me, but I am having trouble with the link. The link in this thread directs you to the main WDWMagic page. The link for the Tree House pics on the main page just refreshes the main page. :shrug:

TURKEY

We thought it was interesting that the three bedroom treehouses are being offered for the same amount of points as two bedroom units in other DVC resorts. Makes ya feel like you're getting a deal somehow.

The treehouses only sleep 9, not 12. Maybe that's why they are offering them at 2 BR prices.

pax_65

I think they look pretty cool also, but I'm wondering where the closest pool will be. Do the treehouse villas have their own pool or do you have to travel all the way over the Saratoga to swim?

Mr.EPCOT

The old villas had a rather plain unthemed pool there so I would assume that this would still be available.

Yeah, there's a pool area shown on the map that they have up at the DVC Preview Center, it does look rather plain. I wouldn't be surprised if it was left over from the old complex.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
For me it seems to be a Safari 4 Beta issue, clicking the link causes a redirect to an error page which in turn redirects back to the WDWMagic homepage. Works fine in Firefox, Safari 3.x etc. (Mac)

Are you seeing that occur when you click the news article link from the homepage?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom