PHOTOS - American Idol winner Scotty McCreery celebrates at Disney's Hollywood Studio

MKCP 1985

from the story: "Excited fans lined the streets, cheering on the 17-year-old singer from Garner N.C., as he joined Mickey Mouse in a convertible sports car and greeted fans before taking the microphone to sing his new hit single, “I Love You This Big” in front of “The American Idol Experience” attraction in the Disney theme park.

. . .

In addition to the parade, McCreery later surprised guests by making an unannounced appearance on-stage at “The American Idol Experience” attraction inside the theme park. "

I love that!

Scooter

He has a great voice...but he reminds me of someone...oh yea, Alfred E Newman, the guy on the cover of every Mad Magazine.:lol:

WDWmazprty

tumblr_lhifl0tiZc1qhc20oo1_500.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhifl0tiZc1qhc20oo1_500.png

pumpkin7

i tell you what, i watched the final of american idol the other day and you americans sure know how to put on a show! is american idol still mega popular after 10 series? i couldn't believe all the different artists they had performing, and it seemed to go on forever. i'm sure we don't get to see the full version over here in the UK, but man, i was thoroughly entertained.
i haven't watched all the series, but i wouldn't have said he was the strongest singer judging by the other performances from the other contestants, and when they had him do that duet with the guy in the cowboy hat (sorry i don't know his name lol) scotty sounded very weak. but still, good for him!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom