Peter Pan's Flight exterior refurbishment complete

Figment632

Thanks Steve it looks good but not as good as this

dlpeterpansflight.gif

urbanvegan

It looks freshened and, as always, they did a great job. I wish it had been plussed a bit. I've never been a huge fan of the "Medieval Tent" look.

Azerin

Err... why is the picture in the article not a picture of Peter Pan's Flight? LOL... I mean it is the side... but most of that is the bathroom and Columbia Harbor House LOL or is that all that was refurbished? The front was badly in need of a paint job too

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Err... why is the picture in the article not a picture of Peter Pan's Flight? LOL... I mean it is the side... but most of that is the bathroom and Columbia Harbor House LOL or is that all that was refurbished? The front was badly in need of a paint job too

Nah it isn't. Its 90% Pan - Pan runs along until just past the Small World sign that you see. The front was done not very long ago.

Azerin

OK... I guess the queue does go down pretty far that side... just not what I normally think of as the exterior of Peter Pan's Flight... glad the front was refurbed too... it needed it desperately.

basas

Everything to the right of the tall tower looks great. Unfortuantely, it’s what’s to the left which needs work. Maybe one day we will finally get new facades on Peter Pan and Snow White (resembling the DL ones) and Philharmagic (HKDL).

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
wow, one fantasyland rumor was fake: they said that they were taking down pooh's playful spot and digging back up 20,000 leagues under the sea to re-make it...

but what my research tells me is that it will be the new little mermaid dark ride :confused::shrug:

the peter pan refurbishment looks..... clean :lol: and nice! good job disney! :):animwink:

hokielutz

Are pictures out there of the exterior, before the walling off for refurbishment. It would be interesting to see it from a side-by-side comparison.

I think the finished product looks great, but it would be good to see the before and after.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom