Peter Pan Queue

jencor

Looks awesome. The old queue did not take wheel chairs and we had a separate entrance. Still the case or do wheel chairs enter the regular queue now?

aladdin2007

Yep, queue is 10x better than the attraction now.

yep, too bad the ride itself doesn't get the same kind of attention, while peter pan flights in the other kingdoms continue to be plussed and enhanced. The queue looks great but its time they start implementing things like this into the actual ride. Disneyland is doing it, again, and now Disneyland Paris. But ours just gets a fancy queue. Oh well its a start, maybe someday.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Wow, that is a great queue - almost worth waiting in standby just to experience the interactive queue. Too bad, as many mentioned, nothing has been done to update/refresh the ride itself.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Great queue line! Finally something worth waiting in line for! .. I'm referring to just the queue line, though. Now that that is upgraded, the actual ride feels even more outdated. The queue line is better than the ride!

flyerjab

We visited over Thanksgiving last year when the queue was opened but with no interactive elements. It was still worth the wait as the detail was simply amazing. We cannot wait to get back in March this year to go through this again to checkout the interactive elements. This is the best type of interactive queue that they have done IMHO. The ideas developed for 7DMT were exceptionally well done but contribute to the line getting held up or people getting out of place. At the gem washing station in that line, I saw kids splashing each other ( and other guests) while their parents had their faces buried in their phones.

This queue is great because we can call it interactive, but most of it is simply watching and enjoying some excellently, well done subtle imagineering. I don't see a lot of people getting held up or mixed up like in the 7DMT or Pooh queues. Maybe at the shadow portion(s) but most is enjoying watching Tink as she flits around.

Brilliant.

Now that the queue has been improved, I believe that somewhere between now and 2021, this ride will receive a major update prior to WDW's 50th anniversary. Long overdue, absolutely. But I think that it will be done.

Last edited:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
And the idiots continue to take flash pictures of the projection mapping of Tinkerbell....how funny!

I think there should be an IQ test before entering the park to prevent these "maroons" from disturbing our visit.

Just wondering how the new queue is holding up?

I haven't gone through the main part of the que since it first opened so I could see it. I always use FP. But I did try to go through the que a few months ago to get pictures (ended up leaving because the line moved once every five minutes) and Nana was FILTHY !! They obviously are not cleaning anything within guests arms reach. There was also paint chipping off some of the rails and the effects were down. Ended up getting a blue computer screen projection filled with writing.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Wow, they've really hit it out of the park on this one. Projection mapping seems to really work wonders, far more exciting than traditional screens.

This makes me VERY excited to see Shanghai's version now, clearly there was some spill-over from that project creatively.
Yeah and then you have those idiots trying to a take flash picture of something created out of light.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom