Peter Pan Queue

wsmith1978

I must not be as observant of things as many of the folks here are. What about the Peter Pan ride needs to be updated/refreshed and/or completely redone?

Bocabear

Wow....where to start... it is WAY too bright in the flight scenes...like they switched the black lights out and bought the wrong kind... You can see all the structure and walls of the room where previously you could not... Most of the sets looked dirty, etc etc...

Kman101

I wouldn't say it's too bright ... it was near pitch black in there one time (probably to hide the ride's poor condition). Then the next time I rode months later it was better. I'm sure at one point it was bright, but last time I rode it wasn't.

The lighting is way off, whether it's bright or pitch black. They keep messing with it apparently.

Sped2424

I just noticed this, but everything tinkerbell touches interacts with her. The light turns on when she goes in the drawer, the picture frame moves when she is on the side of it. The lamp turns bright when she goes inside. The queue alone is far more sophisticated than anything found inside the ride and that is a glaring issue.

Last edited:

Little Green Men

Wow....where to start... it is WAY too bright in the flight scenes...like they switched the black lights out and bought the wrong kind... You can see all the structure and walls of the room where previously you could not... Most of the sets looked dirty, etc etc...
When I rode it a week or so ago it looked like they fixed the lighting issue. It could have been just my eyes adjusting from outside, but idk. Anyone else ride it recently to tell?

Clamman73

Walken.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom