Permanent Ralph Breaks The Internet Family Play Zone Debuts at Epcot

peter11435

They had one for the spring festival that was by its appearance temporary. This one plus the the additional walkways that were added seems like it’s going to be here for a while.
There’s really nothing about this installation that is any more permanent than past festival playgrounds. They have all included steel structures, artificial turf, and some concrete walls and paths. Not saying this one won’t stick around longer. But it really is no different than those that came before it.

peter11435

You know everyone needs to go mad and talk about EPCOT Center being the greatest thing and how Walt would have never approved or something like this.
Yep. The same Walt that built this at Disneyland...
1535769881756.jpeg

JJJ

Walt's guests in 1955 were not as trashy as 2018 guest. Alas wdw has become a cesspool for the unwashed masses. Too bad
Even genius men like Walt have momentary lapse in judgements....its no excuse to justify this trash. At this point Epcot should just be hit by a tornado and removed from earth since the company is too dumb to actually uphold what it was originally. And it's so sad their are fools on this forum who are content with its demise. Just makes me believe we need another plague to remove to the individuals who have basic taste
Well, gawrsh. :oops:

RandySavage

For me, the low-level execution (with the astroturf, it looks like something you'd find at your local gymboree or strip mall) of this puts it into a similar category as Tomorrowland DJ Dance party or "play Baggo/Cornhole with a castmember". I try to ignore these things, but even passing by, they make the place feel a little less extraordinary and a little more pedestrian.

Mickey5150

Even genius men like Walt have momentary lapse in judgements....its no excuse to justify this trash. At this point Epcot should just be hit by a tornado and removed from earth since the company is too dumb to actually uphold what it was originally. And it's so sad their are fools on this forum who are content with its demise. Just makes me believe we need another plague to remove to the individuals who have basic taste
I'm not sorry to say that I love Epcot just as I love all of WDW. However I am sorry that there are people in this world that resort to name calling and the wish of death on people who happen to enjoy something they do not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom