Permanent Ralph Breaks The Internet Family Play Zone Debuts at Epcot

TwilightZone

I’m sure most know this already, but a remix of Mario Circuit appears to be a part of the playground BGM, almost confirming that Mario will appear in Wreck it Ralph 2. At least there’s one cool thing to come from this playground...
I'm surprised since mario is part of universal now. I'd assume there would be a mario contract like how there's a marvel contract.

Brer Oswald

I'm surprised since mario is part of universal now. I'd assume there would be a mario contract like how there's a marvel contract.
I’d assume some things are a bit loose. Nintendo isn’t one to fully sign over their properties, at least, not in the same way Marvel did. If I had to guess though, it’s probably a track in Ralph Breaks the Internet, and that’s why they were allowed to use it.

Edit: Apparently it’s a fan made remix that they are using without permission. It likely means nothing now, but it’s still weird they’d choose to play it in the first place.

THE Monorail Lime

It’s gone (credit to the site that should not be named)
E96328C8-5A90-4F44-8494-1332A11556F5.jpeg

TwilightZone

Metal wasn't a good choice of material in Florida. I wonder if they'll still try to create a year-round playground or just abandon the idea now.

Obviously this is an unplanned demolition
They should have put it in innoventions west. The space is there, it's indoors, all you have to do is put a sign and include it in the map and have a false wall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom