Passholder Tour Of The American Idol Experience

MaterA113

This is going to be cool. I registered thanks to checking on these boards for the info. Can someone please tell me how I can register my email with the website to get the announcements? THanks

jt04

I am very happy to hear about the Annual Passholder Preview!

I just wanted to say I have the pleasure of being on the opening Cast and Crew for the new Attraction and while I can't reveal any details of the interior or of the show itself...(for obvious reasons)...I can tell you these tidbits...

1) For those of you who have seen Superstar Television or Disney's Doug Live! in this theater..You all will not recognize the place. The entire venue has been gutted and re-built to create this Attraction.

2) The area directly across from the ABC Commissary has been completely redesigned and will serve as the entrance to interested Participants..

3) To give you some idea of the Authenticity of the show...The Lead Set designer for the show on FOX...Designed the set for this attraction...

But the group think on these forums says nobody is going to like this attraction and it will close in short order because AI is not popular :rolleyes:

(another example of the dreaded "lemming syndrome") :lol:

Polyman

Couldn't care less about AI attraction, :hurl: and will never set foot in it. However, I hope it is extremely popular so it pulls a lot of people off the streets and makes TSM lines shorter. :lol:

Disney_Freak429

This is going to be cool. I registered thanks to checking on these boards for the info. Can someone please tell me how I can register my email with the website to get the announcements? THanks

I 2nd that because I have yet to find a spot to register my e-mail so I can get updates

Rinx

Couldn't care less about AI attraction, :hurl: and will never set foot in it. However, I hope it is extremely popular so it pulls a lot of people off the streets and makes TSM lines shorter. :lol:

COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!! :sohappy:

WDW1974

Now boys, take it easy, take it easy. If you just stop carrying on like, we MIGHT just dedicate this next song to ya'll...

and we so dedicate...

Nice ... good sense for history ... I like it.

You are a geek who cares that also has some creativity. If we could only harness that force and use it for ... for ... evil!!!!!!! :D

fatdaddy17872

I was able to get the castle tour but my wife and daughter are going on the 5pm tour that filled up so I have to go myself at the 5:30 tour. was on at the right time I guess could have gotten the american idol tour but thats on Football day LOL

disney4life2008

I am trying to log on to the Passholder website with my exchange voucher? Everytime I enter the numbers.. it does not work. Everything matches up until I get to: TR #...#### My exchange voucher only has 3 numbers. What am I doing wrong? Or am I not allowed to access the website until I get my official ticket?

LeeLee D

I am registered on the Passholders site, but don't get any e-mails. Do I need to select something special??:shrug:

Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom