Passholder Tour Of The American Idol Experience

disney4life2008

I am trying to log on to the Passholder website with my exchange voucher? Everytime I enter the numbers.. it does not work. Everything matches up until I get to: TR #...#### My exchange voucher only has 3 numbers. What am I doing wrong? Or am I not allowed to access the website until I get my official ticket?

anyone?

disney4life2008

When will the American Idol Experience be opening? I see Early 2009 - I am hoping it will be open on January 3 or January 12 which are the days I will be going to Hollywood Studios.

EpcotServo

This seems very familiar. Where have I heard it before?
1253906788_0730187615.jpg

Einselen

FAQ does not mention this but I am guessing pictures and video will be prohibited for this tour but can any maybe confirm or deny that?

bugsbunny

I'm going to predict that the new American Idol attraction is closed by end of 2009 and that is probably being too optimistic.

Seriously, I just paid thousands of dollars to sit for an hour and watch people with shower-grade singing talent? Dare I say, I'd rather do the Backlot Tour then wait in line for this?

I have no doubt I could see better singing enterntainment watching the whinos on a park bench just after the first of the month. :ROFLOL:

Figment1986

FAQ does not mention this but I am guessing pictures and video will be prohibited for this tour but can any maybe confirm or deny that?

The FAQ was updated recently.. and it does specifiy no Photographs, audio or video recording during the tour will be allowed.. They even specified that cell phones are allowed but must be put away and turned off... They want you to see it, but not the world.

drew81

I'm going to predict that the new American Idol attraction is closed by end of 2009 and that is probably being too optimistic.

Seriously, I just paid thousands of dollars to sit for an hour and watch people with shower-grade singing talent? Dare I say, I'd rather do the Backlot Tour then wait in line for this?
I have no doubt I could see better singing enterntainment watching the whinos on a park bench just after the first of the month. :ROFLOL:

And some of the people that sing really bad are going to be doing that on purpose. There will be "plants" in the audience that purposely get called up on stage and do that. Disney doesn't want any real guests to get their feelings hurt.

Einselen

The FAQ was updated recently.. and it does specifiy no Photographs, audio or video recording during the tour will be allowed.. They even specified that cell phones are allowed but must be put away and turned off... They want you to see it, but not the world.

Totally missed that, I went and checked the Castle Suite (trying to get in for that tour since the website crapped out when I tried to register the first day it was open) today and saw the FAQ and they don't mention any of that (guess enough people have seen it already they don't care). It is a shame that that the tour can't be recorded (expected) but reviews and comments of course after will be allowed. Now to setup that pin hole camera as a part of my mousefest pin ;)

Einselen

I still don't get this attraction... What happens when American Idol, like most fads, stops being popular?

We have another sounds dangerous but worse, at least sounds dangerous you can get a really good nap in a building with A/C. Heck there they even turn off the lights for you.

No but when it does happen it will turn into a Who Wants to be a Millionaire. Thing is Disney was probably smart enough to get a nice sponsorship deal with Project 19 that they have little to no risk if this attraction fizzles in the next few years.

jt04

Mega kudos to the designer of the outdoor facade. It is so much better than the concept art. We always complain about theming and continuity and the redesign is perfect!

By the way, I think this will be a popular show and will draw the crowds. Mostly because the consensus is that it will fail and I never trust blind consensus.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom