Party Season 2021

jamos140

Dang. Every time I see this thread being refreshed, I get hopeful there will be good news. I have a tripped planned in October to make up March 2020. We had Villains After Hours tickets for that trip. MNSSHP would be a great conciliation prize.

pdude81

Dang. Every time I see this thread being refreshed, I get hopeful there will be good news. I have a tripped planned in October to make up March 2020. We had Villains After Hours tickets for that trip. MNSSHP would be a great conciliation prize.
I think there will be some sort of Halloween party on both coasts, but without the trick or treat aspect. If numbers keep dropping steadily and everything else is open, they won't want to leave that money on the table.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Yep sounds about inline with what could be doable. Will be interesting to see pricing.
Yeah. They have yet to admit in pricing anywhere that this year’s experience is less than that of 2019, so I don’t have high hopes for a price drop.

But, if they significantly cut capacity, I wouldn’t even mind. It had been getting uncomfortably crowded.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Yeah. They have yet to admit in pricing anywhere that this year’s experience is less than that of 2019, so I don’t have high hopes for a price drop.

But, if they significantly cut capacity, I wouldn’t even mind. It had been getting uncomfortably crowded.
2019 was the high (or low) watermark for the parties. Even if they keep the price the same, I really won't mind them backing off the capacity. The first three hours of the party were basically unbearable in all regards for guests. I just hope they still make sure it still goes to midnight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom