Party Season 2021

iowamomof4

Any thoughts on when these could start? I know they used to start in mid/late August, do you think they'll push that back to September now? I mean, Food & Wine is starting even earlier this year, so maybe they'll do the same with whatever these parties end up being. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

havoc315

Any rumors on when the party dates will start? 2019 started in mid August..
For 202, the earliest date was August 13th...

I could see them holding back the start date later this year, to take more time to ramp up to "normal"...

jamos140

Great news!

And I love that they are reducing capacity. I'll pay that for a more premium experience with less waits and crowds. I'll buy my family tickets the moment they are on sale. We are at WDW from Oct 23-30.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"As you can see in our photo below, the logo will carve ā€œ25ā€ into the pumpkin and be distributed in various merchandise lines for the event.

Now, we should stress that just because we have this logo, and that things are looking like they might lead to an announcement about the return of Not-So-Scary this year, this is in no way confirmation of the eventā€¦yet."

jrhwdw

I dare say thereā€™ll be more fireworks this year.
Oh Martin!! Please telll us you meant the good kind! Not the people who blow up at Guest Services!
"As you can see in our photo below, the logo will carve ā€œ25ā€ into the pumpkin and be distributed in various merchandise lines for the event.

Now, we should stress that just because we have this logo, and that things are looking like they might lead to an announcement about the return of Not-So-Scary this year, this is in no way confirmation of the eventā€¦yet."

Intresting MK will still celebrate MNSSHP 25 this year when it was last year(Canceld because of COVID of course)
I told you all to have faith!
New Faith/hope for non Party days Now??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom