Part of 2014 is out!

TDF

I agree with TDF. The Wonder will almost definitely be back in Alaska in 2014. It just hasn't been announced yet. Hopefully this month or the beginning of February.

Well with the Wonder prices in Alaska it’s a goldmine for DCL. LOL ;) Our Carnival Cruise (god I know I must never say it) was almost 2 grand cheaper and we have a better room then we would of on the Wonder. Now if DCL is going to announce one of the 2 other Dream class ships that are suppose to be built then we can talk about some interesting itineraries.
- Justin

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Well with the Wonder prices in Alaska it’s a goldmine for DCL. LOL ;) Our Carnival Cruise (god I know I must never say it) was almost 2 grand cheaper and we have a better room then we would of on the Wonder. Now if DCL is going to announce one of the 2 other Dream class ships that are suppose to be built then we can talk about some interesting itineraries.
- Justin

I hear you! You can do it cheaper. Although you'll be surprised at how much nicer Disney's standard rooms are then upgraded rooms on other ships.

When we did Alaska we were able to sail on Kids Sail Free. I frequently compared our price to other lines, and Disney was a lot cheaper for us. :)

Snowmagic

I've only ever done a cruise with Disney. We did the Bahama cruise on the Dream in 2011. I think I'm sold with Disney. I can't wait to do the Alaska cruise.
Ditto,
Fell in Love is an understatement! Every day we think of our next cruise (Tammy be prepared for an email soon;))
The Kids, My Wife, We all talk about it & we will do another cruise in Aug/Sept next year...yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Ditto,
Fell in Love is an understatement! Every day we think of our next cruise (Tammy be prepared for an email soon;))
The Kids, My Wife, We all talk about it & we will do another cruise in Aug/Sept next year...yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p

I got the email! Going through it now! :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Anyone else getting indications of a DCL release of cruises in February?

More by process of elimination at this point. I can't imagine they would wait until March, and January is almost over.

I have heard one more thing pointing to February, but I've been wrong so many times on this one I'm afraid to read too much into it. :)

DISNEY FANTASY

Not sure if just one or a couple but on the site map, looks like a release soon.

Maybe within ten days.

Alaska2014.png

DISNEY FANTASY

There is also a nice new photo in the Europe section on the website for Barcelona, now we know DCL does home port there, I understand they have bargained hard and got a good deal there so Barcelona is still a home port in 2014.

Barcelona.png

Question, ? Why do they also have a photo of Lisbon Portugal still up?

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
That's a good question. I still think they're going to throw in some Baltic cruises. So that would be the re-positioning. Very exciting!

DISNEY FANTASY

OK so why has the EBTA for 2013 had its name changed to Disney Magic Itinerary A? there is so far only one cruise like this, or does it mean on the 11th of February they are releasing an Itinerary B and on another ship say the Wonder, so it can have a drydock in the same place, Cadiz, as the Magic in September this year?

DISNEY FANTASY

That's a good question. I still think they're going to throw in some Baltic cruises. So that would be the re-positioning. Very exciting!
I would like a Baltic cruise, but whilst I am not saying there are not any, I actually go against all the rumour and speculation and say they will be in the Eastern Med, and maybe Portugal but I do not think the gap of 42 days is long enough to do Baltic runs, if they did it could only be 3 max at 12 nights, unless they use Harwich Essex or Copenhagen as a home port. I think we have 10/11 or 12 night Meds, followed by another long cruise say 11/12 nights early August, then 7 night cruises in the Med.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I would like a Baltic cruise, but whilst I am not saying there are not any, I actually go against all the rumour and speculation and say they will be in the Eastern Med, and maybe Portugal but I do not think the gap of 42 days is long enough to do Baltic runs, if they did it could only be 3 max at 12 nights, unless they use Harwich Essex or Copenhagen as a home port. I think we have 10/11 or 12 night Meds, followed by another long cruise say 11/12 nights early August, then 7 night cruises in the Med.

I'm still hoping those Copenhagen pictures weren't a fluke and they're going back. They only did 4 12 night Meds this summer and they sold like hot cakes. If they went that route again and did say two, then went up to the Baltic for a couple, they could charge a fortune and sell them all out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom