Part of 2014 is out!

TDF

Summer hasn't been answered on the Magic and Wonder yet. Is Wonder going back to Alaska? Is the Magic going back to Europe? Why not something different like New York again doing Canada or something.

DISNEY FANTASY

Wonder, will go back to Alaska in 2014, and I would say Magic will have a run in Spring from New Work before going to Europe for the summer of 2014.

TDF

I wish Magic would attempt a summer here in the states. NY-Bermuda and NY-Canada would probably do awesome for them in the summer. From what I understand Europe is so saturated with cruises in the Summer its pure competition while NY would just have NCL which they could beat instantly and Carnival doing Florida cruises which I assume they could beat as well. Rotate between NY-Bermuda, NY-Canada, NY-Knowhere. I guess we will wait and see!
- Justin

DISNEY FANTASY

The latest I am hearing is Wonder will go to Alaska summer 2013, Magic will go to NY and then Europe, but no release until they sort out Galverston Fall 2013.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
The latest I am hearing is Wonder will go to Alaska summer 2013, Magic will go to NY and then Europe, but no release until they sort out Galverston Fall 2013.

That's kind of what we've been expecting, although I'm not sure about New York then Europe. It seems like it would be hard to fit both in and give either enough time. It would be a good way to make everyone happy though! :)

TDF

What is going on with Galveston and Fall 2013? I see you can’t book cruises on the Disney Cruise Lines website… seems they are losing out on money! What would happen if they can’t agree with Galveston? Where will the ship go?

Good point Tammy. Probably wouldn’t happen considering the Magic goes until May I believe out of PC so it will probably go straight to Barcelona. Unless they are not going back to Europe which I doubt.
- Justin

TDF

Does this mean there won't be any California coast cruises (like the one they did the Pixar cruise) in 2014?

As of right now no. They Wonder will be in Miami, Magic in PC, Dream in PC and Fantasy in PC. It is possible that when the Wonder goes back to Alaska it will do a California Coast cruise.
- Justin

CB2@disney

Sorry, I'm coming in late to the party here but with what I'm reading here it sounds like the Alaska Cruise isn't happening in 2014. Is that correct? I've been checking for it but it doesn't seem to be there. That was when we were going to finally be able to do that cruise.

TDF

Sorry, I'm coming in late to the party here but with what I'm reading here it sounds like the Alaska Cruise isn't happening in 2014. Is that correct? I've been checking for it but it doesn't seem to be there. That was when we were going to finally be able to do that cruise.

No its most likely decided the Wonder will return to Alaska in 2014 since it seems to be getting dry-docked in Victoria near Vancouver. I would put money on the fact that Wonder will be back in Alaska.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster

I agree with TDF. The Wonder will almost definitely be back in Alaska in 2014. It just hasn't been announced yet. Hopefully this month or the beginning of February.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom