Parking Increase as of 10/9

When I go to Disney I always take my flying car. I just zoom right over the parking toll booths and pick any spot I want. I usually like to park on top of the Imagination Pavilion at EPCOT. Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :hammer:

Brian_B

Craig & Lisa said:
then you'd better not come to the Jersey shore, where you have to pay to park and use the beach!!:mad:

Haha, well...not ALL of us...

...mwahahahaa (don't tell!!)

Anyway, Six Flags Great Adventure still has WDW beat - parking there is $10. And that place is a garbage dump with rollercoasters and bad food.

- Brian

tsohg tsoh

Parking?? Who parks?

I gotta send the vibes out to my fellow Tampa guy who doesn't pay for parking. I feel the pain man. Who cares how worked up everyone gets. It's aggravating enough that the mouse charges so much for everything else and they're trying to justify the cost in parking fees. Puhlease!!! If you read your parking ticket, it says they assume no responsibility for anything that happens. Come on!! Figure out the cost of say 50% of those cars that are parked in the lots in all 4 theme parks, multiply that by $9 and tell me it's fair. That's everyday too!! It's easy to get around, just play STUPID TOURIST and you're clear. I used to love the mouse and all it stood for and now I'm not sure about it. Just another American Business trying to get richer and we're letting them. Geez, their cast members barely make anything but I'm sure Uncle Mike's severance package will be $300 million plus. How much does one person need? They also need to change the way their passes are sold. Look at Universal and Busch-Gardens. They have the easy pay with a monthly fee, no interest and no finance charges. Wanna know why that is? Because they said everyone should be able to afford to have some fun and not pay through the nose for it. Take a look Disney and maybe you'll win back some fans.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I have a querstion about borrowing that AP from your friend. Are you just utilizing it to park or are you also using it to get into the park?

rainfully

hakunamatata said:
I have a querstion about borrowing that AP from your friend. Are you just utilizing it to park or are you also using it to get into the park?

That depends on if they are identical in every way...

MouseMadness

WI DISNEY FAN said:
When I go to Disney I always take my flying car. I just zoom right over the parking toll booths and pick any spot I want. I usually like to park on top of the Imagination Pavilion at EPCOT. Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :hammer:

Imagination Pavilion? You should park it on the Harry Potter ride. You'd fit right in with the theming. :wave:

:lookaroun

To everybody expressing their anger over those who sneak around the parking fees... don't sweat it. :) Hopefully, if nothing else, those posts will get read by somebody at Disney, and parking attendant cm's will be told to be more stringent on checking passes and id's. :wave:

And if not... who cares!! We'll all live the way we see fit, abide by the rules, and enjoy WDW our way. :sohappy:

SpongeScott

Mr Bill said:
At this point, it's worth it for Florida residents to get Annual Passes instead of Seasonal. The 100 dollar price difference practically pays for itself in parking at this point.
not when you're buying one for everyone in the family. That's a $400 difference.

SpongeScott

lnsemsf said:
It's been about 10 years since I've paid to park there, through various ways. Do I feel bad? No. Do I feel good, Absolutely. Am I worried about my friends pass being taken away? No. Hell I let my sister borrow it and she has just shown them the anual pass sleve and they let her in. Until I mentioned it she didnt even know she had to show the ticket. How are they going to prove who is who. I don't always bring my ID to theme parks, nor should I have to, I have a better chance of winning the lottery than having her pass taken away. And to be completely honest, if you all dislike it, that's your business. I'm just sick of being ripped off and raped of cash by huge companies. When I give somebody $200+ a year, I'm done, period. You guys could have walked by my car before, it didnt bother you, so why should it matter than now you know it was there for free? I don't see how it's your place to judge me, and how I chose to live my life. I was simply showing outrage at the parking fees that other people have to pay, showing concern for my fellow patrons. Did it hurt you, no. Does it slightly effect you? no. Am I sorry I brought it up, nah. I tend to enjoy complete strangers on the internet disliking me, it's pretty funny. Anyway I'll rephrase myself in a non offensive, or contravercial way... PARKING INCREASE BAD.

Done.
whatever happened to the thought that it's wrong? That it's cheating?

DDuckFan130

SpongeScott said:
not when you're buying one for everyone in the family. That's a $400 difference.
In our case, it's a $500 difference. Luckily, I bring in money from subbing and my brother from working at Party City. My sister also saved from her birthday money in June so we're definitely contributing a lot. And we get to renew so it comes out a LITTLE cheaper...woo hoo :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom