Park Pet Peeves

The Mom

Premium Member
1. I think most of us only have a problem with people on rides or attractions using phones. 5 minutes won't make a difference.

:D

I agree. I've been to WDW when my parents were having constant health problems (it finally got to the point where they had less than 2 weeks between ER visits) so I had my cell phone turned on all the time, but on vibrate. Even if I had gotten a call saying one of them had died, or was in the ER, there really wasn't anything I could do about it until I got off the ride, and I was still 3 hours away. So 5 minutes wasn't going to make a lot of difference one way or the other.

PigletIsMyCat

1. I think most of us only have a problem with people on rides or attractions using phones. 5 minutes won't make a difference.

2. If you are as considerate as you claim then I doubt anyone here was talking about you anyway.
:D

Of course, I'm the queen of consideration.... :lookaroun

But seriously, as much as I'd like to enjoy WDW, I'd like to not make other people not enjoy WDW, if that makes sense. My mother was very adamant about instilling my brother and I with the 'treat other people how you'd like to be treated' idea from a very young age.

Which is why, even though I have pet peeves at the parks, I don't let any of these things live rent free in my head. I get peeved at it, I usually voice it to my husband, (if it's really annoying I might have a little b$(#& about it for a minute or two), and then I get on enjoying my day. Usually with a Dole Whip float.

cococola44

or random screaming during tot or haunted mansion

people do that at six flags as well

it es me off

PARENTS CONTROLL YOUR KIDS if you can that is

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Oh I totally agree. I just think people are completely generalizing and saying all cell phone usage should be banned, when its probably just a few rude people who are causing the problem.
Good point!
cococola44 said:
or random screaming during tot or haunted mansion

people do that at six flags as well

it es me off

PARENTS CONTROLL YOUR KIDS if you can that is
Did you just randomly scream? :lookaroun
:lol: I believe she did!

hpyhnt 1000

I went when it was still Eurodisney in like '97... I always tell people that it's the saddest place on Earth.
We were on POTC, and the people in the boat behind us starting screaming "Stupid Americanos!" and splashing us! (We weren't doing anything to provoke this). More stuff like that happened throughout the trip... it was horrible - I thought maybe a few years later it would change, and that kinda saddens me to hear it hasn't - we also had a big problem with the amount of people that decided they could cut us off in line... oi...

Wow. That really...I don't know what to say. its just sad every way you look at it. :(

WDFAN1977

The biggest thing for me is how easily park guest lose their cool and take it out on CM for anything that does not go off without a hitch. My wife and I were at WL waiting for the water taxi to MK. I guess the boats were running a little long between pick-ups and a guest behind us just started berating the CM. I want to tell these sort of guess to "chill out, did you forget you're on vacation".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom