• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Park attendance showing significant softness heading into the Fall 2018

geekza

Advertisement
What do you think it was?
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but I had been trying to take off at least a few pounds before our trip next month and thought I was making slow progress. I wasn't 100% wrong, in that I was slowing progressing in gaining weight instead of losing it. I'm 6'3", so I was already going to be pushing it, even if I was able to lose some weight. At this point, though, I strongly suspect I'd end up doing the "Walk of Shame." I had to do that once at King's Island when trying to take my son on his first real coaster. It was so mortifying that I never tried to ride a coaster again. Won't be able to fit on 7DMT, either. Oh, well. At least I can still ride the NRJ. :grumpy:

flynnibus

I’m 6’2” and wasn’t concerned with fitting due to height. But I can see if you have thick parts... it would be an issue due to thick more than height.

disneyflush

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but I had been trying to take off at least a few pounds before our trip next month and thought I was making slow progress. I wasn't 100% wrong, in that I was slowing progressing in gaining weight instead of losing it. I'm 6'3", so I was already going to be pushing it, even if I was able to lose some weight. At this point, though, I strongly suspect I'd end up doing the "Walk of Shame." I had to do that once at King's Island when trying to take my son on his first real coaster. It was so mortifying that I never tried to ride a coaster again. Won't be able to fit on 7DMT, either. Oh, well. At least I can still ride the NRJ. :grumpy:
I was asking Tony what he thought caused the decline in Sept attendance. :)

I was a lineman at a D1 college for football and am 6'5". Weight is really easy for me to pack on as well. Either way its going to be good ammunition to use as a goal!

larryz

Can't 'Member Anything
Premium Member
Those FoP seats have a wide range of fits... try the seat out front to be sure before you write it off.

wannabeBelle

Those FoP seats have a wide range of fits... try the seat out front to be sure before you write it off.
Exactly what I would say. A friend had a problem in one room but not in a second room. Don't write it off before you try!! It is so worth it!! Marie

Last edited:

wannabeBelle

I prefer to call myself thicc... lol. Yeah, it isn't so much my height as it is the Smithfield Hams I call my thighs.
It is more a question of midsection ( tummy) and calf size on this one. As long as you can scoot forward far enough on the seat, I would think you'd be fine. Marie

geekza

It is more a question of midsection ( tummy) and calf size on this one. As long as you can scoot forward far enough on the seat, I would think you'd be fine. Marie
Well, the midsection has it's own ZIP code these days. Strangely, my calves are fairly average. In other words, thank goodness my wife loves me, because I'm definitely an odd shape.

MickeyMinnieMom

Board rooms.

There’s more "savings" proposed.
I believe it. Things are proposed all the time -- some enacted. I'll certainly be on the lookout. But I still have a hard time -- sitting here entirely on the outside -- understanding what in the current reality (micro or macro) would prompt any draconian cuts.

Top Bottom