News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

mickEblu

It depends on what they do with it, right? Anyways, we'll see what happens.

Yeah. I’d like to think that ITTBAB wouldn’t be enough room for whatever new attraction is going there. But who knows. We have no idea how they restructuring the land and positioning things. I’d like to think that Spider-Man is taking most of Bugs Land and Avengers behind GOTG with Fliks fun fair being a sort of central plaza.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Yeah. I’d like to think that ITTBAB wouldn’t be enough room for whatever new attraction is going there. But who knows. We have no idea how they restructuring the land and positioning things. I’d like to think that Spider-Man is taking most of Bugs Land and Avengers behind GOTG with Fliks fun fair being a sort of central plaza.

That is an interesting, but wouldn't that mean they'd have change things around? Because isn't the puddle pond thing the "central" portion of Bug's Land now?

mickEblu

Which begs the question, what the heck are they doing with the backlot? ESP if the Mickey ride does go to Toontown.

mickEblu

That is an interesting, but wouldn't that mean they'd have change things around? Because isn't the puddle pond thing the "central" portion of Bug's Land now?

Yeah I’m not sure how big of a footprint Spider-Man would need but i doubt it could fit in ITTBAB and maybe some of the surrounding farm area. I wonder if they would use the Animation building too? I’d miss the lobby but that’s about it.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Which begs the question, what the heck are they doing with the backlot? ESP if the Mickey ride does go to Toontown.
Well the original plan was more Marvel, but who knows now.

Yeah I’m not sure how big of a footprint Spider-Man would need but i doubt it could fit in ITTBAB and maybe some of the surrounding farm area. I wonder if they would use the Animation building too?
Could be, the original plan I thought was to move Crush over to Pixar Pier which would mean Animation building could really go. But again who knows now.

mickEblu

Well the original plan was more Marvel, but who knows now.

Could be, the original plan I thought was to move Crush over to Pixar Pier which would mean Animation building could really go. But again who knows now.

Maybe it does just fit in ITTBAB. I mean just because we saw that ride patent doesn’t mean it’s what they end up using for the attraction. I think there is more than enough room for a good D ticket there. And if they re going for E that would be a first as far as I know. Three E tickets in one land?

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Maybe it does just fit in ITTBAB. I mean just because we saw that ride patent doesn’t mean it’s what they end up using for the attraction. I think there is more than enough room for a good D ticket there. And if they re going for E that would be a first as far as I know. Three E tickets in one land?

It all depends on how grand they want to go with it I guess.

George Lucas on a Bench

Time+for+the+Jedi+to+End.jpg

It's time for the bug attractions to end.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom