News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Mac Tonight

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes

It will be fun to see how Disney shoves this and Onward into Pixar Pier!

In the Pixar Pier expansion of course! :oops:

Rich T

Inside Out is near the middle of my Pixar ranking. I like the ideas, but the execution lacked imagination and was kind of boring. My tops are Toy Story 2, Ratatouille, Wall-E, A Bugs Life, and Toy Story 3.
Ratatouille, Coco, Finding Nemo, Toy Story 2, Inside Out, Up, Cars.

I don't think anything Pixar does is going to top Ratatouille for me. It's unique, unpredictable, sweet and hilarious. And I always get choked up at the climax, which consists simply of a critic's restaurant review being read aloud over a montage of the characters thinking about what just happened... And then the ending is so realistically bittersweet (Remy will NEVER get the acclaim he deserves because--reality--but having his own circle of family and friends appreciate him is enough for him.) I LOVE that film so much!

socalifornian

Ratatouille, Coco, Finding Nemo, Toy Story 2, Inside Out, Up, Cars.

I don't think anything Pixar does is going to top Ratatouille for me. It's unique, unpredictable, sweet and hilarious. And I always get choked up at the climax, which consists simply of a critic's restaurant review being read aloud over a montage of the characters thinking about what just happened... And then the ending is so realistically bittersweet (Remy will NEVER get the acclaim he deserves because--reality--but having his own circle of family and friends appreciate him is enough for him.) I LOVE that film so much!
I’ll gladly take a Ratatouille clone over candy colored Flik’s Flyers

Monorail_Orange

Pixar has been arguably the most influential, critically-acclaimed and commercially successful studio of the 21st century (although Marvel probably takes the title now) and the best original attraction they've had is Midway Mania.
Radiator Springs Racers? I get the ride system was existing, but beyond that, not much shared with Test Track.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom