News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Phroobar

Pixar Pier Hotel - Come and get your Woody on!

SDR%20pt%201%20hotels%20etc_2.jpg

mickEblu

Actually given what we know now I don't think they could have. Anaheim/Tait was already throwing a fit in 2016 with a lot of what Disney was doing. So I don't think they could have converted the land permit from parking to be mixed use. And they really can't do it now. So they are stuck with using it for a parking structure for now.

What about the LILO n Stich lot? What about just getting rid of DTD? It’s not that great anyway.

vancee

Here's a walk-thru video of the Pixar Pier construction. It does look like they are going to cut it close, or some of this isn't going to open until later this summer.

WARNING: This video is narrated by a 45 year old man who dresses like a 16 year old boy, and his botoxed middle aged date who is perpetually on a voyage of discovery as various things come into her line of vision. Brain cells may be stolen during viewing.

I just saw these two walking past my beach house in Malibu yesterday. Not sure how they got into the section of the beach by my beach house (it's blocked off by a bunch of rocks), but the chick was carrying a surfboard. The dude wouldn't stop staring too.

mickEblu

I just saw these two walking past my beach house in Malibu yesterday. Not sure how they got into the section of the beach by my beach house (it's blocked off by a bunch of rocks), but the chick was carrying a surfboard. The dude wouldn't stop staring too.

Beach house in Malibu? Can you adopt me?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom