News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

SuddenStorm

anakin.gif

You know what they say- Anakin killing youngling jokes will never get old, and gosh darn it, the younlings won't either.

SuddenStorm

Now that John L is out and a part of that influence gone, maybe we can get something other than cheap pixar overlays and flat rides.

That is a complaint I have. They used him as a poster child for the parks- touting his experience as a Jungle Cruise skipper. I once saw an interview with him dressed up as a train conductor talking about classic Disneyland to celebrate the reopening of the dlrr.

But all he did for the parks is help get his creations put in- no original or new ideas. The man's a creative genius and it's a shame he couldn't have gotten more done.

DCLcruiser

It this is your first time going to DLR there are far better things to do than Pixar Pier. See Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln before even stepping foot into DCA.
First for all parts of DLR/DCA. I’ve been to WDW 10+, DCL 3x and DLParis once.

Pixar Pier is going to open on time, but the Inside Out attraction and Jessie carousel won't open until 2019.

Just curious- How many days are you spending and are you getting park hoppers.
1 day hopper, no kids. Rope-drop to close. My wife and I will hit all the E tickets and main rides. I have the app for FP ready to go.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Coco - 7/10.

I went in with an open mind and was pleasantly surprised. It was as cute as it was predictable. I actually found myself wanting more musical numbers.

Is it a perfect film? No. But it definitely is slightly above average for Pixar fare. I don't think it will unseat any of my top 5, but that's OK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom