News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

TP2000

Oh my God. A lightly botoxed and freshly shaved Bob Chapek. In a semi-sheer white dress shirt with no undershirt. And low-rise sharkskin trousers. And a skinny Euro belt. And a little gentlemen's belt case that holds... mace? condoms? hand sanitizer? All of those things and more?

Seriously, this image is a game changer for me. I'm now less willing to cut him some slack on this Pixar Pier thing. Even if he were to reveal to me what he keeps in his little gentlemen's belt case he wears on special evenings. My God, the mind just reels.

Last edited:

TP2000

Everybody’s out here talking about Bing Bong’s death, but all I can think about is how “Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff” sounds like a euphamism. There should be people in WDI whose job it is to think of things like this before I have the chance to think of things like this.

They do it on purpose. I know they do. We all know they do. And I think they know we know.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
They do it on purpose. I know they do. We all know they do. And I think they know we know.

Yep, Animators and artists alike (and really WDI falls into this category) have been putting little jokes and references into their work for a lot longer than DL has been around.

Phroobar

Oh my God. A lightly botoxed and freshly shaved Bob Chapek. In a semi-sheer white dress shirt with no undershirt. And low-rise sharkskin trousers. And a skinny Euro belt. And a little gentlemen's belt case that holds... mace? condoms? hand sanitizer? All of those things and more?

Seriously, this image is a game changer for me. I'm now less willing to cut him some slack on this Pixar Pier thing. Even if he were to reveal to me what he keeps in his little gentlemen's belt case he wears on special evenings. My God, the mind just reels.
That guy needs a y chromosome.

brb1006

Curious Constance

LOL Gross, condoms!!!!

This is one of those things, I feel like I won't be able to totally relax again until I have the full details.

Disney Analyst

Are we trying to find logic in a Candy Shop about Bing Bong? What about Rapunzel's hair? Why does Ariel constantly switch from tail to legs and back when Ursula is dead? Wait, how is Ursula alive again in the ride? She died back in the 90's....

Oh wait, a lot of things really don't make logical sense at Disney. This Candy Shop really is one of the least offensive elements of this entire retheme...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom