• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Excuse you. We are free to express our opinions, whatever they may be. If you’re tired of hearing negative opinions, place the folks on ignore. We should be thankful for what? Again, if you don’t like it, use the ignore feature. And who is “we?” I enjoy TROR’s posts and I hope he continues the negativity. He never said there weren’t people who would potentially enjoy this project. He expressed his opinion and you have an issue with it.
I only have an issue with it because its said way too much and he just says stuff like "Sounds good but looks stupid" without any reasoning behind it. I agree that the project is stupid, but if we are going to criticize everything, at least provide some reasoning or say it less. I do enjoy what other people say, including @TROR, but somethings those posts are just not necessary in the moment.

If I recall correctly, you’ve never stepped foot in the DLR (correct me if I’m wrong), so how would you know this?
I went once with choir on a field trip for literally 3 hours, and went in DCA just to ride Midway Mania and Radiator Springs Racers (and rode California Screamin instead of Midway Mania since it had a shorter wait). We all agreed that Paradise Pier was a waste of space. I'm saying that this upcoming trip is my first since I'm actually spending multiple days there and not just going into the parks in between acts...

raven24

Advertisement
I only have an issue with it because its said way too much and he just says stuff like "Sounds good but looks stupid" without any reasoning behind it. I agree that the project is stupid, but if we are going to criticize everything, at least provide some reasoning or say it less. I do enjoy what other people say, including @TROR, but somethings those posts are just not necessary in the moment.

I went once with choir on a field trip for literally 3 hours, and went in DCA just to ride Midway Mania and Radiator Springs Racers (and rode California Screamin instead of Midway Mania since it had a shorter wait). We all agreed that Paradise Pier was a waste of space. I'm saying that this upcoming trip is my first since I'm actually spending multiple days there and not just going into the parks in between acts...
Why do we have to say it less? If you don’t like it, fine, but to ask someone to stop expressing themselves altogether or as much is completely disrespectful.

I’ve seen a lot of things repeated here, yet I’m not complaining. Use the ignore feature.

Rich T

I'm just sitting here waiting for @Rich T to freak out.
Freak-out commencing!!! Disney is literally going to sell the tears of a dead hero. Has anyone involved with this project actually SEEN Inside Out? Do they know poor Bing Bong sacrificed his life to save Joy??? This is like a cynical joke version of what should be in a Disney park. It's like a parody in Mad Magazine. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Freak-out commencing!!! Disney is literally going to sell the tears of a dead hero. Has anyone involved with this project actually SEEN Inside Out? Do they know poor Bing Bong sacrificed his life to save Joy??? This is like a cynical joke version of what should be in a Disney park. It's like a parody in Mad Magazine. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!
It's something Drunk Lasseter dreamed up one night.

mickEblu

I’d love to create a thread where all the well known members here take a picture with what they hate the most about the parks. I’d love to see a pic of you at Bing Bongs when it opens. I’ll take one in front of GOTG:MB and a few others can just take a picture in front of the park.

Top Bottom