News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Rich T

I'm just sitting here waiting for @Rich T to freak out.
Freak-out commencing!!! Disney is literally going to sell the tears of a dead hero. Has anyone involved with this project actually SEEN Inside Out? Do they know poor Bing Bong sacrificed his life to save Joy??? This is like a cynical joke version of what should be in a Disney park. It's like a parody in Mad Magazine. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Disneylover152

Freak-out commencing!!! Disney is literally going to sell the tears of a dead hero. Has anyone involved with this project actually SEEN Inside Out? Do they know poor Bing Bong sacrificed his life to save Joy??? This is like a cynical joke version of what should be in a Disney park. It's like a parody in Mad Magazine. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

It's something Drunk Lasseter dreamed up one night.

mickEblu

I’d love to create a thread where all the well known members here take a picture with what they hate the most about the parks. I’d love to see a pic of you at Bing Bongs when it opens. I’ll take one in front of GOTG:MB and a few others can just take a picture in front of the park.

TROR

I’d love to create a thread where all the well known members here take a picture with what they hate the most about the parks. I’d love to see a pic of you at Bing Bongs when it opens. I’ll take one in front of GOTG:MB and a few others can just take a picture in front of the park.
Bob+Chapek+Creative+Visions+Foundation+Screening+Er4OVnCN90El.jpg

Curious Constance

Everybody’s out here talking about Bing Bong’s death, but all I can think about is how “Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff” sounds like a euphamism. There should be people in WDI whose job it is to think of things like this before I have the chance to think of things like this.
Talk about a dream job!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom